Chapter 18

Thursday

~Jayden pov

I miss annie like crazy but I can't tell her that. I'll look weak🥺. She wants me to be desperate over her that's why she's putting me through this. I want her and she knows that😩. I've been trying to figure out what I want and last night I figured it out. I don't want dev. I like her body that's it. Her body is what has me attached to her🙄. Annie has personality, looks, BODY🤤, and she knows how to treat people equally. She's a good person. Dev isn't good she's toxic. Harvey isn't shit either. He cheated on his last girlfriend and he was even with another girl when we had a fling/talking stage thing going on. That's why he's just a friend now. I don't want him. I just want Julie bro🥺😩. I'm in basketball practice I've been missing all my shots for the past 2 days and my coach is getting mad at me. I can't get annie off my mind. I have a game Friday night and she's yelling at me because I'm missing all the shots.

"JB WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU THIS WEEK?" She yelled at me while i ran to get the ball. I got it and started walking with it back to where she placed me on the court but she grabbed me and stopped me. I'm not looking her in the eyes.

"what's wrong with you?" She asked with an attitude. I sniffled. I wiped my sweat off my forehead.

"what's wrong with you?!" She shouted at me

"nothing" I mumbled

"somethings obviously wrong if you're missing shots!" She shouted

"nothing" I mumbled

"is it a girl again?!" She shouted. I stayed quietly. Im fidgeting so much.

"who is it? Annie? Devenity? That cheer leader?" She asked me with an attitude

"what the fuck does it matter for?" I asked with an attitude

"don't give me attitude! drop and give me 40!" She shouted. I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips.

"no bro" I said

"do it! Do you want to be kicked off the team?!" She shouted

"oh my god you trifling🙄" I said while rolling my eyes. I got down and started doing the push ups.

~annie pov

I'm at the studio and we just released my song none of your concern and everyone is reposting it and showing love and promoting it. Now me Brian and Draco are working on a new song together.

"if the world was ending you'd come over right" Brian sang. He got good vocals😍. I don't like him like that though😂.

"the next part annie can take" Draco said while writing down the lyrics. I got a text from Jayden. She said when are you coming back to Vegas? I replied Sunday night, why? She replied I just wanted to know I said you have a reason though right? And she said well yeah but it's not important I said okay if you say so and she hasn't answered back yet. I got on Instagram and she posted this.

@jaydenbartels