Chapter 17

Wednesday

~annie pov

I woke up and went into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in. I'm so tired😩. I've been crying over Jayden. I know i made it look like i was fine without her but it hit me at 2 in the morning while i was laying in bed in the dark looking at pictures of us together and videos we took together. I miss her🥺. Seriously. But I can't get my heart broken by her again. She wants to date me again not be best friends that's why I put her out my life but this obviously is only hurting me😔. Ugghhh I hate crying over her stupid ass🤦🏻‍♀️😩. She really does affect your life once she leaves nobody is like her🥺. I have a long day so I don't have time to mourn over Jayden right now.

15 minutes later...

I got out the shower and got dressed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my phone. I got a text from mr Smith. He said that we have to be there at 12 and it's already 10:45 and I know there's gonna be traffic. Are Draco and Brian even up🤦🏻‍♀️. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened.

 I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened

I ran out my room and straight to Brian's. I opened his door and he jumped up and covered himself. Was he-

"briannnn ewww😩" I whined while covering my eyes.

"you could've warned me nigga" he said

"put your shit away" I said while covering my eyes still. He didn't say anything for a second.

"okay uncover" he said. I uncovered my eyes and looked at him.

"you need to get up we're leaving at 11:20" I said to him in a serious tone

"pfff. who are you? My mom?" He asked with a slight smile

"I'm the most mature and responsible one out of us 3" I said

"but me and Draco are older than you junior" he said

"Draco's older than you his birthday is before yours why are we off topic🤦🏻‍♀️" I rambled. Brian chuckled annoyingly. He laughs loud🙄😂.

"get ready and stop jerking off in the morning it's weird" I said while walking to the door

"like you don't finger yourself in the morning" he said. I turned around and looked at him.

"no i don't please myself i have people who can do that for me" I said

"like Jayden😏" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"okay and Brianna sucked your dick last week in class but I'm not saying shit am I?" I said with an attitude

"how you know about that?😳" he asked looking shocked

"get ready" I said while closing the door.

"HOWD YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT" he yelled from his room while I walked to Draco's. I giggled to myself. Boys are stupid😂. I opened Draco's door and it's all dark in here. I turned on his light and he was still sleeping. Awww😂.