Chapter 34

Sunday

~annie pov

Lil bad's song suicidal is released now after our solos have been released day by day this week. It's blowing up everywhere. Last night we completed our song ride for me. And now we're working on a new song today. I feel like me and Jayden are toxic for each other right now at least. Everything we do it always starts an argument. This is our schedule. Wake up be lovey, argue about old shit, fuck. Then repeat🙄. The fucking isn't doing any good for us we're just talking aggressively to each other and being aggressive. Yes it turns Jayden on she likes aggressive but I don't find it that good. I like slow soft sex. I wanna make her feel good and hear her out I want her to let me know if she likes it by the way she's moaning. She moans REALLY hot🤤🤤😩. It makes me wet😩. She can get WET WET too that's how you know she's a keeper🤤. I just need her to listen to me and trust me and count on me and know that I'm baby I'm all she needs and everything will be fine😔. She was on live last night at her dads house with Jordan and they were just sitting in her room at her study desk talking about stuff and reading comments. Jayden was ranting to him and the live about how I'm so confusing and how we're toxic and saying we're not gonna make it this time she was considering breaking up with me. ON LIVE BRO. she's making me look bad😒. She's the problem too. But I know she was just mad at the moment and heated at me for yelling at her at city walk. She told them that too. But I was only yelling at her because she was doing too much. I'm not her I won't cheat with someone if I'm in a relationship😒. I'll see her later right after this I'm going to talk to her.

2 hours and 20 minutes later...

~Jayden pov

I'm at my house walking to the kitchen. I'm wearing a white tank top with my small gold chain on. My wet hair is down and parted in the middle. I just got out the shower. And I have on black basketball shorts with my white Air Force 1s. I wanna go watch a movie. I got to my kitchen and someone knocked on the door so I went to answer it. I opened the door and saw Annie. She's wearing this outfit with her hair down and wavy.

 She's wearing this outfit with her hair down and wavy

"hi" she said

"why are you here?" I asked with an attitude

"i wanna talk" she said

"don't you wanna talk to avani😒" i said with an attitude. She rolled her eyes.

"Jayden this why I'm trying to talk about this. Remember you wanna start being mature." She said while crossing her arms.

"...it's 4:20 you have til 5 to talk to me" I said then she came inside. I closed the door behind her and locked it.

"no fucking or kissing durning the talk, promise me?" She said

"promise" I said softly. She grabbed my hand and took me up to my room. We went inside.

"where's Jordan?" She asked me