Chapter 13

Saturday

~Jayden pov

I'm gonna be honest i don't wanna rush things with Annie but. I've always wanted to fuck her😩😂. Ever since i came out in 9th grade I've been wanting to because she would walk around half naked all the time and i would see her sexy ass body. This one time we were play fighting and her nipple slipped out a little and I saw that shit I think that's why i started being a freak😂. She was like 'Jayden stop my nipple is out😂' like no shit I wasn't gonna say anything because I wanted to keep looking at it😏😂. Right now it's 11:10 am and my mom and dad left to get food from the store and Jordan isn't here he hasn't been here all night so I'm sure he's like passed out at the mansion along with everyone else. Me and annie are up and I showered first and Annie's coming out the shower right now. If I see even a little piece of her skin I'm fucking her. Period. I'm wearing a white tank top with black basketball shorts and white socks. My small gold chain is on and my wet hair is down and brushed out. It's parted in the middle. I like it to air dry because it's safer since I put heat on my hair everyday I just let it air dry so I don't have to burn it more after school or whatever. I'm on my phone and I see that Stephanie posted something on her story. Oh my gosh by the way when we were together I gave her clout so she has 200k followers almost 300k🙄. She posted a video of her talking about me and annie she was saying stuff like 'Jayden left me for annie I knew this whole time she wanted annie so she broke up with me' me and annie know that's true but no one else does besides Zane and Nyah because they saw the whole thing. She needs to stop taking shit to social media😒. I responded to her video I recorded myself.

"all the lil bitches I've been with always say me and annie are a thing or Jayden's always liked annie but y'all go behind my back and cheat first. Stephanie you cheated on me at the party and you wanna lie and say we broke up because of annie? You got it all wrong I know you were high but you got it all wrong pimp. You cheated on me so I broke up with you talkin bout a second chance man get that shit out of here😂" I said then started laughing and stopped recording and captioned it 'hoes mad for what?😂' then posted it to my story. Annie came out the bathroom wearing black spandex with my white t shirt it's oversized and my white socks with her wet hair down and brushed out. It looks wavy when she brushes hers out😍. She so prettyyyy😩😍.

"so what do you wanna do today?" She asked while getting in bed next to me with a smile. I wanna fuck😏.

"i don't know but i have a question" I said to her

"what's the question?" She asked while rubbing her eye

"are you down to try new things?" I asked her

"I'm down to try whatever with you" she said with a smile

"like sexual things?" I asked with a slight smile. She nodded.

"the thing is i wanna fuck" I said then started smiling. She chuckled softly.

"like right now?" She asked with a smile

"yeah" I said to her softly while rubbing her thigh. Her legs are SOFT😍😳. I've never touched her like that before. I've been missing out😂.

"let's do it then" she said softly with a smile

"can you even take my skills😏?" I asked with a smirk

"you know I'm not a virgin ive had things go inside me sooo, yeah" she said

"if it hurts tap out" I said to her with a smile

"Jayden shut yo sexy ass up" she said then I giggled and she smiled.

"come here😩" she whined

"what?" I asked her

"gimme kissy😩" she whined. Aww🥺. I went over to her and kissed her lips.