Chapter 39

Tuesday

~Annie pov

I woke up late we don't have anything to do anyways. Besides doing a meet and greet taking more pictures with our fans. I'm just laying in bed and it's 11:30 am. Lilia is still in bed too and Anna is downstairs getting us food with Avani. I've already took a shower and brushed my teeth and washed my face I'm just back in the bed😂. I'm on Instagram and I saw that Jayden went live and she was basically just answering questions and playing with lily and Zane. She was play fighting Zane and Zane said Jayden play fight someone your own size like lily and lily said if we play fight it's gone turn into something else I'm not playing with that girl then Jayden just started giggling and so did Zane and lily her mom was like Jayden don't touch lily anymore they took it as a joke but I'm over here the whole time like I knew lily was a hoe😒. Jayden's been texting me it's 2am in Hawaii. It's hard to talk to her because she's sleeping whenever I'm awake. Damn just 3 more days and I can see her🥺. Anna and Avani came into the room with food.

"we hit the jackpottttt" Anna said with a smile while coming over to us.

"where's the coffee?" Lilia asked

"vani has it" Anna said. Avani put it on the table and then put the food on the table. Me and lilia got up and we started grabbing food and we sat on the bed and ate and spoke.

"so annie how's Hawaii for Jayden?" Anna asked me

"she said she's having fun so good" I said

"isn't she there with lily? That girl that's been with everyone" lilia asked then Avani snorted and her and Anna laughed. Oh my god. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm being serious she was with everyone" lilia said to them with a smile while they laughed

"yeah she's there with lily chee and her best friend Zane but they're parents and siblings are there so I'm not worried much" I said. Anna and Avani calmed down.

"how does she know lily?" Lilia asked me

"they've been friends since kindergarten and got closer growing up. They always went to parties together and lily taught her how to hoe i bet. Either her or her dad." I said

"that lily girl is hot tho" avani said with a smile

"real question is who's hotter annie or lily?" Lilia asked Avani with a smile. Avani smiled slightly.

"I've been with Annie so annie but if i was with lily my mind might change" avani said with a slight smile

"great you guy totally aren't making me feel like jayden would change her mind if she's been with lily" I said sarcastically

"I bet they were secretly fucking on the low Lily was probably her first time" Anna said with a smile

"she's onto something" avani said to me

"Jayden's for everybody why do you even try to manage her?" Lilia asked me. Avani opened her arms and looked up at the ceiling.

"see! They know it and see it too!" Avani said to me

"you just want me back" I said to her

"yeah i want you back because i treated you way better than that bitch Jayden" avani said. Anna and Lilia started sipping their coffee while looking around the room.

"Jayden's not doing me wrong" I said

"how would you know? Do you know what she's doing right now?" Avani asked

"it's 2 am there what else would she be doing besides sleeping" I said raising my voice a little at her

"fucking lily" avani said