Chapter 8

Monday

~annie pov

Okay I'm in the hallway with Joey and we're walking together. He's super cute🥰. I think if I date him this whole I'm bi thought will go away. We got closer to the cafeteria and outside of the cafeteria was Jayden and Harvey and they were flirting with each other and laughing. I wasn't even focused on what Joey was saying I was too busy looking at Jayden and Harvey from a distance.

"hey let's go over there with Jayden and Harvey" I said while grabbing his hand and pulling him with me. We got to them and they looked at us.

"oh hey guys" Harvey said with a smile. Curse his British accent🙄.

"hey" I said to him with a fake smile

"what's up" Joey said

"what are you doing here annie?" Jayden asked me

"we just wanted to say hi" I said

"well i have baseball practice in a few so ima head out" Harvey said while standing up.

"oh your hoodie" Jayden said while trying to take it off

"no no keep it on you look cute with it" he said to her with a smile. She smiled too. I rolled my eyes. Why am I jealous?

"yo who's your coach?" Joey asked Harvey

"jones" he said

"i need to talk to him, take me out there?" Joey asked him

"sure no problem" Harvey said to him then they walked off. Jayden stood up.

"well ima go inside now" she said

"I need to talk to you..walk with me?" I asked. She came over to me and we started walking together. She took off his hoodie.

"i need to go to the locker room" she said then we turned the corner and went into the locker room. She went to her locker and opened it then put Harvey in it. She closed her locker then looked at me.

"what's up stupid bitch?" She asked while sitting down on the bench.

"I wanna talk about what happened at the party" I said while sitting next to her

"okay" she said

"were you trying to kiss me?" I asked her and she started coughing. I patted her back.

"you good?" I asked her

"no yeah I'm fine" she said while holding her chest

"well..?" I said

"no i was trying stop you from leaving and putting you against the door was the quickest way of stopping you and then I realized that it looked wrong so I backed up and freaked out about it later on" she said

"oh.." I said. I was hoping she was trying to make a move on me😔.

"and then you ignored me for 24 hours" she said

"i didn't do it on purpose i just needed time to myself after what happened at the party" I said

"i get it dev got you heated and you were super mad that's why you didn't talk to me in the car and when you got home you didn't talk to me because you were mad I was still with her" she said. I mean...if she believes that then okay. It's actually because I was trying to figure out if i was gay or not.

"..yeah..that's why" I said

"so what you on tonight?" She asked me

"huh?" I asked