Chapter 42

Saturday

~Annie pov

I'm in the studio we finished writing our song intentions and now we're writing a new song. Well we've been working on it for a week and it's almost done it's called don't check on me. Jayden's been acting different. She's been being different ever since she told me she's in love with me. She's like calmer and she doesn't smile as much anymore. I don't know I'm worried for her😔.

~Jayden pov

2 hours later...

I'm at my house playing 2k19 and Jordan is here and my mom isn't home she's out getting groceries. Jordan is downstairs doing something. I'm just sitting in my room. I've been feeling very overwhelmed now I don't know why. It's mostly because of my family situation and the way boys treat me. They always in my dms asking for pics of me naked and I can't take it anymore. I cried last night and I couldn't stop. Mostly because of the family issues. I feel like I don't have a dad and he doesn't like me. He only lets us stay with him because I'm famousish but he's always yelling at me he texted me and told me he doesn't love me and he doesn't wanna see me ever again. It broke me🥺. I love my dad. And my mom. But I've always been a daddy's girl. Now he hates me😩. I almost started cutting myself because of the situation but my blades were gone I think Jordan took them and threw them away. So I just continued to cry. If i bring it up again I'll cry more. My phone dinged. I checked it. dad. i don't know why he's texting me. He said don't bother coming back with Jordan ever again I said dad why r u being so mean to me he said i never wanted kids with ur mother so i don't wanna see u!! I said okay. I didn't text back. I felt like crying. It's 5:45 pm the party is at 7. I won the game and then started crying. Annie FaceTimed me. Fuck. She can't see me crying. I answered.

FaceTime

"hey baby" she said

"hey" I said then sniffled. She looked at the screen.

"put your face in the camera" she said

"it's not a good time for that" I said

"are you crying?😩" she whined

"yeah" I said then wiped my tears away. More just came streaming down my face. I put my face in the camera.

"why are you crying🥺?" She asked softly with concern in her eyes

"...baby i know you didn't know before but I'm sensitive...and I'm very overwhelmed and sad I've been feeling this way for 2 days.." I said while i wipes my tears. She's at her house.

"explainnnn🥺" she said

"i don't know😩" I whined then tears came out my eyes again. I sobbed for a second then calmed down and sniffled.

"all i know is that I'm trying my best to be okay. I'm trying so hard every day but it's so hard. I'm waiting for the day i can say all the words that describe how i feel from my heart. It's not always happy in my head annie😭" I said while crying

"I know and I'm sorry bub😩" she whined

"I have so many flaws too😭" I said while crying

"you're perfect" she said

"I don't know the right way I should be going to be successful in life😭" I said while crying

"I can help you" she said

"Annie no seriously I'm trying my best..I'm trying my best to be okay but it's so hard😭" I said while crying

"stop you're gonna make me cry😩" she whined

"I don't wanna talk anymore just text me I have to stop being a baby and get ready for Kianna's birthday party" I said wiping my tears away and sniffling

"i wanna know what's hurting you" she said

"the way i get treated on a daily basis" I said softly

"who's hurting you😒" she said with an attitude

"it doesn't matter I gotta go" I said

"i love you" she said

"i love you too" I said then hung up. I started getting ready for the party.

~annie pov

I'm at my piano with my song book. I started playing it then started singing.

"I know you think I got it all figured out 'cause
I walk around like my head's in the clouds but
I'm just a girl with her heart pourin' out
Of her head
I wish that you could see the pain that I've seen and
All of the times I spent being not me and
I hope you know that it's not always happy
In my head" I sang. The last line hurt to say she's really not happy🥺. I continued.

"'Cause I don't know
The perfect road to go down
But I know
I'm trying my best
I'm trying my best to be okay
I'm trying my best but every day
It's so hard
And I'm holding my breath
I'm holding my breath til' I can say
All of the words I want to say
From my heart" I sang then continued on playing the instrumental.

"woah that was good" Landon said which scared the shit out of me making me jump a little. I turned around to him.

"yeah thanks" I said

"you wrote that?" He asked

"yep in 10 minutes" I said

"what's it about?" He asked

"it's about Jayden that's how she's feeling right now. She's sad. And she said those words to me so I just put it in a song." I said

"it's a very beautiful song you have to complete it and sing it for everyone to hear" he said then smiled

"thanks Landon" I said with a smile. He went into the kitchen. I continued to write until my phone screen turned on. I grabbed it. No notifications. My lock screen is me and Jayden being goofy😂🥺. She's my best friend and I love her💕. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me😩🤍.

Kianna's 17th birthday party 🥳!!
7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Current time:  9:45 pm

~Jayden pov

I'm at the party and I'm super high I'm glad I am because I don't feel pain when I'm high. I haven't really done much at the party but drink and get high ive just been sitting in the couch vibing to the music with my friends. I wish I was happy like this all the time. I miss being happy😔. I had to put on a fake smile for Kianna because I don't want my mood to ruin her night like this is how me and my friends work. If one of us is sad we're all sad. If one of us is mad we're all mad. We just reflect off each other moods. We're family❤️. The only thing I hated about the party was seeing Harvey and Luca🙄. Luca came up to me and grabbed my ass so i literally kicked him in the balls and he just collapsed on the floor I walked away like nothing happened since he wanted to grab me like that🙄. Pervert. I don't know what happened after that but I'm pretty sure I either died or passed out for too much drugs in my system.