Chapter 12

Friday

~annie pov

I'm walking in the hall on the way to 2nd period and I look up from my phone and see jayden and Stephanie making out against Stephanie's locker. Eww😒. What am I kidding? I'm just jealous...because i want that to be me Jayden's kissing on😩. I'm jealous as fuck. I don't want Jayden to know I am. Cuz then she'll tease me about it. I looked at them again and i saw Stephanie laughing with her then they kissed again. Why do they look so happy today? They don't usually act like that together. It's probably because Jayden dicked her down😒😂. I'm gonna mind my business now. I looked back at my phone and eventually got to my class.

Lunch - 4th period

~Jayden pov

I miss annie🥺. I haven't seen her all day she's been like avoiding me. It felt like that. I told Stephanie that me and her are forever and she doesn't have to worry about annie and she actually listened this time. So now we're on our way to the music room because Annie's working on music with Draco and Brian. Once we got in there they all just looked at us.

"what's up guys" I said while closing the door behind Stephanie.

"what's up lil sis?" Draco said to me

"wassuh" Brian said to me

"Annie guess what?" I asked her. She's writing something in a notebook.

"what?" She asked me while writing

"there's a party tonight my brother Jordan is throwing it at this big ass mansion and everyone's going and I want you to go with me just to make up for not texting you back last night" I said

"I'll go...but not with you or for you..for Joey" she said then looked at me. Joey? I thought she didn't talk to him anymore🤨.

"i thought you stopped talking to him" I said

"jayde sometimes people just don't tell you how they feel for a reason and..some reasons are to protect a relationship they're in or because...they're just to scared to admit it.." she said while looking me in the eyes. I feel like she's trying to tell me something😔.

"anyways about our song our music video is blowing up it has 4 million views already and it's been up since last night🤯" Brian said with a smile to them. Me and Stephanie sat down on the couch.

"it's so crazy how it blew up that fast I thought we were only gonna get like 15 views" Draco said with a slight smile then looked at annie and they started giggling.

"it's because of me I'm already famous" Annie said to them with a smile

"anns I've been producing beats for months now and I'm known too..Draco just the one who nobody don't know" Brian said then him and annie started laughing. Draco threw a pillow at Brian and Brian threw it back😂.

"y'all dumbasses I swear😂" Annie said while laughing.

"whatever Brian you just think you clean cuz you got waves Lil broski" Draco said with a slight smile

"my shit be spinnin dawg😏" Brian said with a smirk while brushing them.

"Annie where yo boyfriend at?" Draco asked her with a smile

"what boyfriend?" She asked him with a smile

"jojo😏 joeyyyy" Brian said with a smirk

"Joey isn't my boyfriend he wants me back tho" she said with a smile

"who else wants you?😏" Draco asked her with a smirk. Me🥺. Annie looked at me and so did Draco and Brian. Did they read my mind or something😳.