Chapter 41

2 days later....

Friday

~Jayden pov

We're packing up our things and we're about to leave the hotel. Sadly Annie's going back to LA and I'm going to Vegas. I plan on seeing her before school starts again but with her work schedule it might not allow us to. I'm going back home because my mom wants to go home and so does Jordan we've been with our dad more than our mom so we're going back home. It's a birthday party happening for Kianna her birthday is Monday but her party is Saturday. July 23rd. She's a Leo🥳. The beginning of Leo season is when she was born😂. Can't wait til Scorpio season🥳😏. Right now I'm wearing black basketball shorts, white tank top, white Air Force 1s, my small gold chain on, wet hair parted in the middle, and my black zip up jacket on but it's unzipped and my hood is on. Annie's wearing this outfit with her wet hair down and her white zip up jacket on but it's unzipped.

 Annie's wearing this outfit with her wet hair down and her white zip up jacket on but it's unzipped

She wants to be the mini me so bad😏😂. I'm wearing glasses too. These.

She's vlogging while I'm bring her bags and mine to the door

She's vlogging while I'm bring her bags and mine to the door. She's like right behind me. I stood at the door and turned around to see where my mom went.

"we're waiting on Mom so we can go" she said to the vlog while recording herself

"don't call her your mom she's mine" I said. She put the camera on me.

"ouuuuhhh look at her lil sexy ass🤤😍" she said with a smile which made me blush and smile.

"stopppp😊" I said while blushing and smiling. She giggled. She put the camera back on her.

"Jayden you lowkey look emo" she said with a smile while looking at me

"and you look sexy" I said with a smile then licked my lips

"thank you☺️" she said while blushing. My mom came out the bathroom.

~annie pov

"okay we've got everything right jayden did you get your clothes out the closet?" Her mom asked. Jayden nodded.