Chapter 14

Sunday

~Jayden pov

Me and annie are up its 12 in the afternoon. I really can't focus on what we're doing. We're doing homework and annie decided to wear an oversized shirt with nothing under it just a thong and socks. And her wet hair is down. We just got out the shower. Not together. I wanna take a shower together🤤. But Annie's not ready for all that. I'm wearing a blue championship shirt with black basketball shorts and black socks with my wet hair down. We did our morning routine already. Annie's body is distracting meee🤤😩. I wanna fuck now🤤. I started kissing on Annie's neck.

"baby what are you doing?" She asked while giggling. I smiled and just kept kissing her neck.

"babeeee we have homework to do" she said. I stopped and looked at her deep in the eyes.

"i wanna make out😩" I whined

"your parents and Jordan are home" she said

"and? They don't care" I said

"it's awkward they'll be hearing moans" she said

"i can be quiet and so can you" I said

"Jaydenn" she said

"please😩" I whined

"fine" she said softly. She started kissing me and we started making out for a little bit then it turned into something more and we started fucking for 30 minutes then after that we got back to homework but it was weird because i couldn't even look her in the eyes after that😊. We usually would walk away from each other a little but this time we didn't and now we're trying to forget we even fucked so we don't start laughing😂.

"number 5 is a and the reason is because none of the other answer choices make sense" Annie said while writing it down. I'm just checking her out. She's hot when she's doing her work😏. Like ouuuh my baby a responsible woman🥰😂. She looked at my paper then at me.

"Jayden do your work" she said with a smile

"I'm hungry" I said with a smile

"I just gave you p" she said until I cut her off

"not for you. For food." I said

"oh" she said then we started laughing😂.

"let's go get food and then come back and do this" I said to her with a smile

"okay bet" she said with a smile. We got out of bed and annie put on gray sweatpants. We put on our shoes then we walked downstairs and got in my car. We drove to chick fil a. We pulled up at the drive thru order box.

"baby what do you want?" I asked her

"babe you know what I want you know this" she said

"a number 3?" I asked

"duh" she said

"but you get that all the time you should get something else like what I eat it's bomb" I said then smiled

"it's like a salad and 1 piece of chicken in there" she said then I started laughing and she did too😂. She retarded😂.

"fine I'll order your number 3" I said while giggling

"thank youuuu" she said with a smile. She grabbed my face and bit her bottom lip and lifted her right eyebrow then she smiled and kissed me. That was the hottest thing she's done so far😳🤤😍.

"do it again" I said

"orderrrr" she said with a smile then kissed me and let go of my face.

"you're hot" I said to her with a smile. I ordered our food then we drove to target. We are our food in the parking lot then after we were just sitting in the car even though we have to go inside to buy something.