Chapter 40

2 week later after vidcon🤫...

Wednesday

~annie pov

I'm on vacation with Jayden and her family and mine. We're leaving in 2 days we've been here for 1 week we're in Mexico. It's been a great vacation we've been getting a long most of the time. Little arguments here and there but we weren't fighting the whole time. We've definitely been giving the fans content with our tiktok dances we made together😂. They were like 'someone sign Jayden to a professional dance class' because Jayden can dance very good she's like so good at dancing to r&b and hip hop music. But my baby can do whatever she wants it's her decision to make. Right now we're just chilling in her hotel room. Her mom is here but Jordan isn't he's with my dad downstairs getting food. I love how me and Jayden grew up together and our family's are close like family too and they expected us to end up dating eventually😂. It's funny to me. Anyways in bed and I'm in bed next to her on my phone.

"mommyyyy" Jayden said

"what jayde?" Her mom asked

"can we get food?" Jayden asked

"Jordan and billy are bringing some for us" her mom said

"oh my gosh we go back to school in a few weeks" Jayden said

"sucks for you i don't even have to go back to that school" I said smiling at my phone

"no you're going back to that school with me it's gonna be senior year you're last year the best year" Jayden said. I felt her looking at me so I looked at her and she was looking at me.

"i don't even like those kids at John Quincy I'll pass" I said. She smacked her lips.

"you like me" she said

"i love you" I said

"then stay for me😩" she whined

"i basically live in LA now and I'd have to fly from LA to Vegas 1 a week for school" I said

"bubba please🥺" she said softly while doing the puppy lip

"I'll think about it and talk to my manger" I said

"did y'all sell the Vegas house?" She asked

"yeah like 2 weeks ago" I said

"damn and you didn't even tell me" she said

"it has nothing to do with you jayden" I said with a smile

"yes it does" she said while giggling

"no it doesn't" I said with a smile. Jordan and my dad came in with food.

"food!" Jayden said jumping out of bed and over to them. They put it on the table and we grabbed some of it and started eating it. After I finished eating i got on Instagram and got back in bed. Jayden got in bed next to me.

"i wanna cuddle" she said getting closer to me. Be nice annie. I opened my arms welcoming her. She laid her head on my chest and her right leg on my lap and her right arm around my stomach. I put my right arm around her and played with her hair. Her hair smells so good all the time🥰. I started watching edits of us and Jayden watched them too.