Chapter 19

Friday

~Jayden pov

I posted a video of me and Annie's memories we made together using the song friends by pnb rock. It got 1 million likes and 100,000 comments. Annie commented maybe we should get back together then if u forgive me🥺 THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY TO READ🤪. She wants me back!! Yesss!! I've been waiting for this all my life🥰. But then I saw avani comment oh so it's like that huh😔 I knew they had something going on😒. Man she mine and been mine since elementary school. That's my baby. I'm finna give her the world dead ass. She has all my attention and time and money EVERYTHING of mine is hers now. I'm spoiling her now for real cuz I love her😩🥰. I'm in basketball practice right now and I'm making all my shots again. My coach is happy again with me because I'm making shots. My team mates are happy with me too.

"wooooo! Let's go Jayden!" Riley shouted with a smile

"to good jb!😏" Nyah shouted with a smirk

"too good!" Kianna shouted while smiling

"That's the Jayden I love" coach said with a smile. I passed kianna the ball.

"I'm ready for the game tonight" I said while panting. They cheered and I smiled while catching my breath.

~annie pov

I'm in the villa we just got back from the studio. It's 7:13 pm. It's been a long day. I got a text 'Jayden🥺🤍' awww😊. I'm with Lilia avani and Anna in my room. I'm sitting in bed while they're playing with face masks in my bathroom. Draco and Brian are downstairs playing video games with some of their guy friends being loud🙄. I told them to shut up already and they still are being loud. I opened Jayden's message.

Jayden🥺🤍

Jayden🥺🤍 - 7:15 pm
how was ur day??🙃

me - 7:15 pm
it was fine hbu?😂

Jayden🥺🤍 - 7:16 pm
It was great i won my basketball game and after i went out to eat with my team and some friends and now I'm back at my house and Zane and Diego are here😂

me - 7:17 pm
my favsss tell them I said hi

Jayden🥺🤍 - 7:17 pm
I thought I was ur favorite?🥺

me - 7:18 pm
u are🥰

Jayden🥺🤍 - 7:18 pm
i feel so special😊😂

I chuckled softly. She's dumb🙄😊. I FaceTimed her and she answered.

FaceTime

"Zane can you can like be quiet please?" She asked him softly

"huh why?" He asked her

"I'm on the phone" she said softly

"with your bae annie?" He asked her. She started smiling and I started blushing and giggling. She looked at me then back at him.

"just be quiet so i can hear her" she said while smiling. She looked at me. I saw Diego come in the frame.

"hey annie" he said with a smile

"hey Diego😂" I said while laughing. Avani came out the bathroom with her face mask on.

"lils wants to buy food for us what do you want?" Avani asked me

"chick fil a" i said to her with a smile. She started smiling and I chuckled softly

"why are you adorable all the time?😊" she asked while blushing.

"i don't know i was just born like that" I said with a smile while she grabbed her laptop and got in bed next to me. She chuckled softly. She opened her laptop and started doing stuff on it.

"Annie guess what happened today?" Diego asked me. I looked at him.

"where's jayden?" I asked him

"she went downstairs because her mom called her" he said

"oh well what happened today?" I asked him with a smile

"Stephanie and jersey got into a big fight in the morning at breakfast everyone was recording and everything. They both got suspended for 3 days." Diego said with a smile

"Stephanie does too much why the fuck did they fight?" I asked him

"some people say it was over Jayden because Jersey said something about Stephanie and Jayden's relationship and Stephanie got mad and called a fight but that could be a rumor" Diego said. He looked behind himself.

"did you say my name?" Jayden asked

"I was talking about you" Diego said with a smile. Jayden got in bed with him then pushed his head.

"you wanna wrestle we can call another round" Diego said while getting on his knees and flexing his muscles. He's shirtless. Jayden just laughed at him. She looked at me.

"Julie I miss you" Jayden said with a smile

"I miss you too" I said with a smile. She was just staring at me with her eyes low and smiling slightly at me while licking her lips. I started blushing.

"blushing hard as hell" avani said. I looked at her.

"avani shut upppp😊" I said while blushing. She smiled slight while giving me the side eye then she looked back at her computer.

"avani...that girl that you posted yesterday is with you?" Jayden asked me

"yes you wanna say hi" I said. Jayden squinted her eyes at me.

"I don't know her" she said

"get to know her she's tiktoke famous like you she has 7.8 million followers and you have 5.8 million followers" I said with a smile

"don't force her to talk to me if she doesn't want to" avani said softly while looking at her laptop.

"avani why you so sexy?" I asked her with a smile

"Annie why you so baaaad😏" avani said with a smirk

"I'd kiss you on yo lips you better stop playing with me" I said with a smile

"don't be shy put some more" avani said in a silly voice then we busted out laughing😂.

"what the hell did i just watch" Jayden asked while we laughed. We calmed down.

"Jayden got mixed emotions after seeing that" Diego said with a smile

"dead ass" Jayden said to him with a little smile

"we play like that all the time" avani said to Jayden

"i thought y'all were being serious at first and i was finna hang up but then when avani said that last part i was like they stupid" Jayden said then we started laughing again.

"Jayden you wanna kissy?" I asked her with a smile

"ohh say less" Jayden said in a little boy voice then we started laughing😂. Avani and Jayden got close and were friend by the end of the night and Jayden even asked me out again. Guess what I said? I said...yes!😊