Season 2 Episode 6

Zaidia walked over to the front door and opened it. "What in the name of Tlera is going on out here?" Zaidia said. Sinaiko snapped out of it and walked over to Zaidia. A woman walked up to them "Hi, I am Mariko Cheng from the GCG. This place needs to be evacuated within the hour. Grab a bag or two and pack the stuff you need or want to keep." She told them both. "What do you mean?" Zaidia asked. Sinaiko hugged Mrs. Cheng. "MARI!! When did you get here?" She asked her. "What's going on?" Zaidia asked as Mariko and Sinaiko hugged each other. "I can tell you don't remember Mari, she used to hang out with us at the house." Sinaiko explained as they both stopped hugging. "I sensed that Sin was here, I realized it was your place Zai so I decided to try and prank you. It fell through when Sin realized it was me." Mariko smiled. "So my house isn't getting torn down or taken away?" Zaidia asked. "No, it was all a lie. My last name isn't even Cheng. I don't have one. I made up the GCG." Mariko hugged Zaidia, "Sorry for scaring you!" "It's okay." Zaidia hugged back. "Okay, Mariko how are you here? And why?" Sinaiko beaconned for Mariko to come inside. "I live here now, well in this dimension. No drama here and people are nice or keep to themselves. Rent is cheaper here than Earth." Markio walked in and stood next to Sinaiko. "Do you need something to drink?" Zaidia asked. "Water if you can." Mariko smiled. "So who is the lucky guy?" Sinaiko asked Mari. "What do you mean?" Mari retaliated. "When you left you said there was a guy you like and that you'd tell us the next time you see us. Well I see you now and you have yet to tell me." Sinaiko explained. "Well the thing is, I am dating him now. Sin, I'll tell you later. I know Zaidia doesn't want to know about him." Mari said with a shy face. "I already know who it is." Zaidia said as she finished her soda and threw it at the trash can which wobbled as the empty soda bottle fell in. "What do you mean you already know who it is? Also that was a good shot." Sinaiko exclaimed. "It was when Kiwi and I were talking wasn't it. In the kitchen you came in while we were talking and didn't say anything. Did you hear it then?" Mari asked Zaidia. "Yes, I also can tell because you have his mark on your hand." Zaidia grabbed Mari's wrist and turned it over to show a tattoo'd symbol on it. "It's not what it seems Zai, I am on your side. I'm soo soo sorry." Mari started to tear up. "What do you mean you're 'soo soo sorry'? What did you do? Sinaiko what has she done?" Before Sinaiko could respond Zaidia took her phone out of her pocket. It was ringing and a number she didn't recognize was on the screen. She picked up the phone. "Hello Zai. We need to talk." The voice on the other line said. Zaidia's face was pale and in shock. The voice was . . . her brother.

~~