Season 2 Episode 7

Zaidia was frozen. "Who are you and what do you want asshole?" Sinaiko took the phone from Zai, who remained motionless. "Oh is this one of Zai's little friends? It would be smart to tell us where you are, we have your buddies as hostages." Xavier said. "Why do you want to know where we are. We aren't even remotely close to Ear- . . . Uh oh" Sinaiko slipped up. "Oh, so Zai showed you and whoever else is there the house. Nice to know." He taunted her. "So Mari really did join your side. I can't believe this, and to think I actually liked her. Tlera, how stupid can I be to believe that she was nice." Sinaiko looked at Mari "I actually liked you. I tried to confess but you told me how you felt about a guy or since we already know I should say that you said how you felt about Xa-" Before Sinaiko could finish, Zaidia came out of shock and covered her mouth. "I don't care if he's on the other end of the line, don't say his name. I hate him, I actually despise him and I don't care if he's my brother. Let's go back to Earth, fight against him with our friends. He knows we're here. He doesn't know how I get here." Zaidia tried to persuade them. "Put me on speakerphone." Xavier has commanded Sinaiko, and she did so. "What do you want to say, you dick." Zaidia asked. "HELP US ZAIZAI!" KJ screamed through to the phone. "God damn it Xav, why would you do this. What do you want?" Zaidia was furious. "I want you, to help me. I haven't seen you in forever dear sister. Why don't you come visit your little brother at the gas station or maybe I should come to you." Xavier laughed evilly. Right before Zaidia or Sinaiko could respond, there was a portal opening and Xavier walked in with his gang holding their friends. "I might have a tracker on me." Mariko said. "Now you tell us?! You could have said that earlier!! You betrayed us, don't even think of going to Xeniria's house ever again. Don't even bother trying to contact us. I'll never forgive you and I doubt they will." Sinaiko ranted to Mariko. "Sin, please. Don't do this!" Mariko started to shy away. "Do what? Give you what you deserve! You hurt us. You hurt me . . ." Sinaiko had a tear go down her face. "You hurt me the most." She fell onto her knees. Kiwi released herself from the woman holding her and ran to Sinaiko, hugging her. Soon after, the others did. Angelica, Baija, Blake, Justice, Hal, Ink, Kylis, Shana, KJ, Xeniria, Fresh, and even Victoria. It was a crowded area where they all were hugging. Zaidia looked at Xavier. "What do you want? You severed their friendship. You marked Mariko and put a tracker on her. What is she, your dog?! Last I checked only one person in our group is a werewolf." Zaidia said. Kylis coughed. "Two people I mean. Still, why would you do this. You're a sadistic prick you know that?" Zaidia sighed. "You hurt Frisian, so I hurt you." Xavier responded to Zaidia. "What do you mean, I never even met Frisian. How could I have hurt him?" Zaidia asked. "Them, Frisian has no real gender. You put them into the hospital. Not just the hospital, they didn't didn't have a heartbeat, we had to resurrect them. You will pay for hurting them, Zaidia." There abruptly was a loud screeching noise.

~~