Crying Wolf.

"I hated my parents

"I hated my parents. When I was eight years old, they sold me to a merchant ship, so every port they docked at I ran away from the crew. They always found me again. They devised very special punishments for me..this is a cruel world Landon and I expect very little from it..." "mama...!" The tears ran silently down my checks as I watched the young man take a seat in the dirty old wear House. "Elizabeth wants me and I want her, but it doesn't matter now that I've failed your test." He shakes his head as he fights the tears while he faces the disgruntled dark haired teen in front of him. I take a few cautious steps listening as my bare feet make soft slapping noises as I near the young mans face. I bring my hand up slowly as I reach for the beautiful boys face, my hand swiftly caresses the cheek that faces me. My eyebrows furrow, "why do you feel so familiar?" I whisper as I bring my unoccupied hand and place it on one of the hands placed in his lap. "Sebastian..!" 

I jump quickly as I turn to face the boy that I had presumed was named 'Landon' I watch in curiosity as the boy turned his eyes towards me as his eyes shoot up in shock and even a little surprise. "Not to alarm you dude or anything but I  swear I'm seeing Kathrine pierce right in front of you." He says slowly as he raises his arms and points his finger at me. "Anyone ever tell you its rude to point?" I ask sarcastically back as I watch the boy close his mouth to keep a scream from making its way out. I shake my head disappointingly at the boy before turning to face the 'Sebastian' boy in the room as he looks around in confusion around him. "Everyone always mistakes me for Kathrine, quiet disappointing actually." I say softly as I sit right next to the boy and watch as he turns his head back to 'Landon' "where is she? What is she doing right now?" He asks expectantly as he looks to Landon for answers. 

"She ugh.. just said everyone thinks she's Kathrine. She's sitting right next to you, and she flicking me off." I snicker out a laugh as I watch the Sebastian boy smirk as he turns his face to face me, but I watch in disappointment as his eyes scatter everywhere, indicating he can't see me. "Ask her what her name is." Sebastian whispered out to Landon as if I can't hear him. "Hi, um my friend wants to know what your name is." I nod my head as I peel my eyes away from Sebastian and face Landon once again. "Eliza." I answer back softly as the boys eyes widen in surprise. "What's the surprised look for?" Sebastian asks quickly as he sees landon's face after my answer. "She...she says her names Eliza." Sebastian's head tilts in confusion as he faces me once again. 

"Well Hello Eliza." Landon shakes his head back and forth quickly before he takes a step towards me, "no man you don't get it." He sighs out before facing me again, "there's only one woman that name belongs too. Eliza Salvatore. Alaric mentions her all the time says she was his daughter."My eyes widen at the information that leaked out of the mans mouth. " Aww did Ricky finally give in to my charm?" I chuckle out as Landon comes closer to me. "Ricky? That's what you call the old man?" I gasps out in shock as I look at the boy, "Rick isn't an old man yet. Can't wait to tease him about that now." I shake my head as a diabolical plan starts to from in my head as I cross my arms over my chest. "You're..you're really Eliza Salvatore." The guy states in astonishment as he sits down on the ground facing me while crossing his legs.