6.

WARNING TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS CHAPTER. IT IS ACTUALLY SHIT IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING WHILE WRITING THIS. IT WAS LATE AND I WAS TIRED IGNORE ME. I AM SO SORRY JIHAN SHIPPERS I PROMISE I WILL GIVE MUCH BETTER CONTENT FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.

JiHan's POV:

"Hong Jisoo and Yoon Jeonghan to the front office."

"Oh shit what you guys do?" Jihoon asked
Jeonghan and Jisoo shrugged.

They were currently in their vocal class when the two were called down to the front office. Their teacher gave them a pass and they headed down.
When they got to the office they knew this wouldn't be a good talk. The two sat down in the chairs facing the principal. The two felt like little kids again waiting to be scolded.

"So, Jeon Wonwoo and Kim Mingyu reported that you two have been endlugling in...inappropriate activities...on campus in your dorms." The principal said.

Jisoo was taken aback at first but then smiled. That smile turned into a chuckle which turned to a full on laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Are you really going to believe two people that dont even know me?? I just got here and they're already starting trouble. That's the funniest shit I've ever heard."

"Language, Jisoo." Jeonghan mumbled

"Well, Mingyu and Wonwoo's dorm is right next to your-"

"And you're saying they couldn't have been lying?? Dont you have cameras around or something why dont you just check those?"

"Well there are no cameras inside the dorms."

"Well we don't know what to tell you except that what you heard isnt true. We're not even together." Jeonghan said

"I see. Ok. You two can go. I just wanted to clear things up and make sure everything was ok."

"Thank you, sir. We're sorry about that." Jeonghan said, standing. Jisoo, who was still chuckling stood up and walked out the room.

"Holy mother of shit that was hilarious."

"Jisoo, you could've gotten us in more trouble!"

"You heard the man, we werent in any trouble. He just wanted to clear stuff up. Oh my God that was a trip." Jisoo said, wiping tears from laughing away.

They got back to their class and Jihoon, Seokmin and Seungkwan ran up to them asking questions.

"Ok, ok, hold on. We'll tell you." Jisoo said.

Jisoo and Jeonghan told the four what happened. By the end, Jihoon and Seokmin were on the floor laughing, Seungkwan was standing there in shock and Chan was just out of it, as Jeonghan had blocked his ears. (He is an "innocent baby" and must be protected.)

"Jihoon, Seokmin! We're still in class get up!" Jisoo said through his own laughter.

"I-Im sorry. That's just so dumb." Jihoon said pulling himself up.

"Eye...people are stupid." Seokmin said, standing.

"Really though..."

Jeonghan said, uncovering Chan's ears.

"Ugh, I have to deal with those two for a whole ass period in a few classes..."

"Just ignore them." Seungkwan offered.

"They sit on both sides of me."

"Well then report them or something." Chan said.

"No, I just got here I dont want to be known as a snitch."

"Well then...suffer." Jihoon said patting Jisoo's back.

Jisoo sighed and soon the bell rang. The 5 of them split up and went to their next classes.

~~~~~~

Jisoo's POV:

Jisoo sighed in front of the door to his Spanish class. Did he really want to walk into that classroom, sit down in between two idiots, and attempt to listen? Fuck. No. Was he going to because he was a good student? Sadly, yes.

He walked into the classroom and sat down at his seat without a glance at the two next to him. About a half an hour in he thought he was fine. Neither of them had tried to bother him so that was good. Maybe he over estimated how mean they were. That's what he thought until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked to his left and saw a smirking Mingyu.

"Yes?"

"How was you and you're little friend's trip down to the office?"

"Oh, it was absolutely wonderful! We had a nice little chit-chat with the principal. 5 stars. Why don't you try it sometime?"

"So what happened??" Wonwoo asked, with fake shock on his face.

"Oh, is Mr. Innocent looking to know about my personal business??" Jisoo cooed mockingly.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes. 
"I imagine you're not in any trouble..." wonwoo said.

"Why? Is someone dissapointed?"

Wonwoo and Mingyu left him alone after that. He smirked to himself and continued to listen to the lesson.