14.

Soonyoung's POV:

"HYUNG, HYUNG, HYUNG, HYUNG-"

"Yes, Soonyoung???" Jisoo said opening the door to his dorm where Soonyoung was banging.

"Remember when I came to your room on Tuesday and told you I had a prank to tell you about but forgot??" Soonyoung said without a breath.

"Yes??"

"WELL I REMEMBERED IT!"

"Oh! Come in tell me!"

Seungkwan's POV:

He was finally going back to the dorm. It was Saturday and the end of his vacation. He had said goodbye to his family and was currently in the car with Vernon driving back to the school.

When they got there, Seungkwan heard Vernon's phone ding, signaling he had received a notification. Vernon read it and kissed Seungkwan's cheek.

"Jisoo wants me to go to his dorm right away. I'm gonna go cause it sounded urgent. You'll be good for a little while alone, right?" Vernon informed.

Seungkwan nodded and Vernon smiled.

They walked to the dorms, which were right Across from each other and went in.

Seungkwan was just planning to put his things down and go to the auditorium but as soon as he opened the door he was blasted with an earrape song coming from his room.

He screamed and shut the door, covering his ears as the song was still loud through the closed door.

Seokmin, who was hiding behind a corner came out with his phone.

Soonyoung, Jisoo and Vernon came out of Jisoo's dorm room and laughed at their success.

"Karma's a bitch, isnt it, Kwannie??"

Seungkwan calmed himself down from the mini heart attack he just received and laughed.

"I guess it is, huh?" He then turned to Vernon.
"Did you know about this?"

"No, but I can't lie it was hilarious."

"Oh fuck off." Seungkwan said with a laugh.

The 5 went back into Jisoo's dorm and flopped onto the two beds.

"So, I'm guessing Jeonghan hyung isnt here yet." Seungkwan asked

Jisoo looked down and shook his head.

"Aww, dont look so sad, hyung!" Soonyoung said wrapping the older in a hug.

"What! I'm not!"

"Yes, you are! Your face looked so sad when Seungkwan-ah mentioned the fact Jeonghan hyung isnt here yet. You miss him?" Seokmin asked

"Pssh! W-what? Why would I miss him?? He flirts way to much!" Jisoo stuttered.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "Hyung, you miss him! Dont deny it!"

Jisoo's face grew a light shade of pink and he lowered his face again to hide it, but Seungkwan saw.

"HYUNG OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING!!" Seungkwan said with a laugh.

"Hyung, oh my lord, JOSHI, DO YOU LIKE HIM!?" Vernon who had been silent the whole time asked with excitement.

"NO! WHAT! NO!! VERNON!" Jisoo's face was bright pink now and he put his head in his hands.

"OH MY GOD YOU  D O!" Vernon yelled excitedly. He tackled Jisoo in a hug.

"Oh my god, this is amazing! We need to set y'all up!"

"Vernon, there's no way in hell he likes me back. I've only known him for 2 weeks. I feel like I'm rushing things. Maybe I dont like him, maybe I just find him attractive?? I dont know...I just don't want to go into this blindly to be shot down. Yeah, he flirts with me and stuff but didn't you guys say he's kind of a hoe and that he flirts with people naturally?"

"Yeah, but still there's a chance. Dont underestimate him. He may flirt a lot but he does catch feelings. Just give it time." Soonyoung said.

Then, the door opened to the dorm and Jeonghan appeared.

"Speak of the devil!" Seokmin said with a smile.

"Hey guys! You were talking about me? All good things I presume as who could talk bad about this face?" Jeonghan said doing a dramatic hair flip.

Seungkwan saw Jisoo choke on air and chuckled a little.

"All good things, all good things." Soonyoung said with a smirk.

"That's what I thought. Anyway, Seungkwan, Hansol, we have to go down to the auditorium. They're talking to everyone who got back and doing a big attendance. We'll probably be down there for an hour..." Jeonghan said rolling his eyes at the thought.

Seungkwan and Vernon nodded standing from the bed and walking out with Jeonghan.

"Byee Joshuji~" Jeonghan waved with a wink.

Jisoo waved back but Seungkwan didn't leave without noticing the blush that crept onto Jisoo's face beforehand.