23.

Jeonghan's POV:

The door opened to the dorm and Jisoo stepped in with a slight smile on his face.

"Hey, Jisoo, you dont have to sleep with me anymore, look." Jeonghan said pointing to the fixed bed on the other side of the room.

"FUCKING FINALLY!" Jisoo said flipping onto his own bed.

"Wow, did you hate being so close to me that much?" Jeonghan pouted.

"Oh, honey, never." Jisoo said getting up from the bed and walking over to him.

"That's not what it sounds like." Jeonghan said rolling his eyes.

"Oh? Should I make it sound different then?" Jisoo asked getting a little closer to him.

"I dont know. Should you?" Jeonghan teased.

"Maybe I should." Jisoo said with a smirk, sitting on his lap and wrapping his legs around the older's waist.

"OK OK POINT MADE!!" Jeonghan yelled throwing his hands up in surrender.

Jisoo laughed at the blush on his face and got up.

"You're so easy to mess with." Jisoo said with a smirk.

"You're one to talk, Joshuji."

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I just like my bed. I can sleep however I want in my own bed." Jisoo said laying back on his own bed.

"Ok then. So, how was your time with Jihoon?" Jeonghan asked.

Jisoo hummed a little and nodded. "Was good. We talked a bit. He was very clingy today."

"Was he now?"

"Yeah. He's so cute when he's clingy cause hes so small, but I dont except it often so it was a bit sudden." Jisoo said.

Jeonghan nodded and smiled.

If he was being honest, he wasnt listening. He was staring at the perfection that was Joshua Hong. He was absolutely gorgeous in every possible way. Even if he wasnt listening to the words he was saying, just his voice was soothing and enough to capture Jeonghan's attention. However, he was distracted by his beautiful features. Jeonghan couldnt help but continue to stare at the boy.

Jisoo stopped talking and looked and Jeonghan with a confused face.

"I get it, I'm hot, but you're staring a lot." He said with a laugh.

"You're just...you're just so beautiful." Jeonghan said softly.

"You're one to talk. Prettier than any girl will ever be."

Jeonghan laughed a little and nodded. "Damn straight."

"Damn gay." Jisoo corrected.

"Oh, yes, of course." Jeonghan said seriously.

Jisoo rolled his eyes and pulled grabbed his backpack to start his work he had yet to do.

Jeonghan fell back onto his bed and soon was out like a light.

_____________

Jeonghan woke up to darkness and the sounds of light snores. He looked and saw Jisoo asleep in his bed.

God, he's adorable. Jeonghan thought, feeling a blush form on his cheeks.

I really need to stop going to sleep so early. My sleep schedule is all out of wack now...

Jeonghan walked to the small study room and shut the door. He turned on the light and began to do his work, humming the tune to the song he had sang with Seokmin in class the day before.

"I wanna be your morning, baby..." he sang quietly while working.

"Your English is getting better."

Jeonghan jumped a little and looked at the door. Jisoo was standing there leaning on the door frame.

"T-thanks.." he mumbled.

"Why are you up so late?" He asked, stepping into the room completely.

"'Cause I go to sleep so early and mess up my mental clock." Jeonghan said with a laugh.

"That makes a lot of sense." Jisoo said with a smile.

"What time is it anyway?"

"Around 2am."

"What are you doing up then?"

"I dunno. I just woke up randomly and saw you gone." Jisoo answered with a shrug.

Jeonghan hummed and continued to do is work.

"You're so pretty, Hannie, you know?" Jisoo said randomly.

"I know, Joshuji." Jeonghan said with a laugh. "So are you."

"We figure out our stage names tomorrow, remember? Well actually...its 2am so...today."

"Oh, yeah...I forgot about that. Have you decided what you want yet?"

"I was just thinking my American name."

"'J-O-S-H-U-A spells Joshua, I'm Joshua' should play everytime you walk in a room." Jeonghan said with a laugh.

"That would honestly be epic." Jisoo said with a laugh. "How about you? Think of anything?"

Jeonghan shook his head. "My sister told me it would probably be boring. Shes right, cause I have no ideas." He said with a laugh.

"Damn. Maybe like angel or something. Cause of your birthday? I dont know."

"Cute, but you know I'm more of a devil inside, right baby?" Jeonghan said looking up from his work and straight at Jisoo.

Jisoo blushed slightly and nodded. "Definitly, you little manipulator."

"Manipulator?"

"Chan told me what you make him say all the time." Jisoo said squinting his eyes at him.

"He is my baby though." Jeonghan said crossing his arms and pouting like a child.

"God you're adorable." Jisoo said looking down.

Jeonghan made grabby hands for the younger and Jisoo walked closer to him. Jeonghan pulled him down onto his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist, rocking him slightly.

"If anyone's adorable, it's you." Jeonghan said softly.

"What's got you so clingy and sweet tonight?"

"Mm...dunno. You make me that way, Joshuji."

"You sound tired."

"M' not." Jeonghan lied.

"Yeah you are. Go back to bed." Jisoo said starting to get up.

"Wait." Jeonghan said standing up with him.

"Hm?" Jisoo turned to face him and waited for Jeonghan to speak.

Instead of speaking, Jeonghan pulled Jisoo by the arm to him gently and closed the gap between their bodies. He connected their lips in a soft kiss and pulled away just as quickly as he pulled him in.

"Fuck- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that witho-" Jeonghan started to apologize but Jisoo cut him off with another kiss.

It was soft and sweet but longer lasting than the previous one. Jisoo deepened it slightly by wrapping his arms around Jeonghan's neck. 

The two stayed like this for a little while until Jeonghan pulled away.

"I...I think I'll go to sleep now." Jeonghan said nodding.

Jisoo chuckled slightly and kissed his cheek. "Good night."

Just as I started writing the kiss scene Falling For U came on and that couldnt have been timed any more perfectly than it was.