17.

Jisoo's POV:

"Joshuji~ wake up."

Jisoo groaned and Jeonghan felt Jisoo wrap his arms around him tighter.

"Joshuji, it's almost noon. Get up."

Jisoo opened his eyes but refused to sit up. He then realized where he was.
He in Jeonghan's bed.

Some how he managed to fall asleep until noon.
And he was laying on Jeonghan's chest with his arms wrapped around his neck.

What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck-

Jisoo sat up as calmly as he could and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning."

"Almost afternoon now." Jeonghan said with a laugh sitting up himself.

"You seemed like you had a nice sleep." Jeonghan said with a smirk.

"Shut up."

"Do I make a good pillow, Joshuji~?"

Jisoo threw a pillow at him and got up from the bed, leaving Jeonghan in a laughing fit.

Jisoo walked into the bathroom to wash up and Jeonghan continued to speak.

"We should do something today."

"Like what?"

"I dont know. Something fun with the others. To end our break on a good note."

"Ok well where would we go?" Jisoo asked. Jeonghan heard the water shut off and Jisoo came out a little bit later.

"How about the park or something?"

"You know the others have the excitement span of a goldfish, they'll get bored." Jisoo said

"Ok true true. How about...Oh! How about we go at night and play kick the can? They love that game!" Jeonghan offered

"I used to play that game with my friends in L.A. all the time. It's way better when it's dark." Jisoo said smiling.

"Well then that's what we'll do. Lemme text the others." Jeonghan said pulling out his phone.

Hannie:
Hey guys wanna do anything today?

Sassy boy:
Okay, like what?

Hannie:
Joshuji and I were thinking about going
to play kick the can
outside later tonight.
You guys down?

10:10:
actually bet.

Small:
sure i'll play.

Mr. Beanie:
Sure, but why at night?

Hannie:
cause why not? it's
going to be a lot
more fun that way.

Beanpole:
Speaking of Jisoo
hyung, how was ur night?

Hannie:
Oh, great he was
very nervous the first.
He thought I was
going to bite him or something. But in the
end he woke up to
find himself using
me as a pillow.

10:10:
Aww that's so cute.

JunJun:
So when r u gonna
tell him?

Hannie:
Tell him what?

10:10:
We know u like him!

Hannie:
One I don't like him
like that, and two, you guys do know he's reading over my shoulder, right?

Smol:
Hi, hyung

Hannie:
he looks like he
wants to cry and like
he wants to kill you.

Sassy Boi:
Thats a mood

Mr. Beanie:
Are we gonna play
kick the can l8tr or
what?

Jisoo's POV:

Jisoo had to admit to himself. When's Jeonghan said he didn't like Jisoo like that, it hurt. He really wanted to cry, but the annoyance with his friends was more grave than this is sadness. He knew that Jeonghan didn't like him anyway, so it wasn't new news to him. He guessed that seeing Jeonghan say, or type it, himself hurt more than Jisoo Just assuming.

"You ok, Joshuji?"

"I'm fine... I'm just going to get dressed and go downstairs to eat."

"Okay. I might just eat here. We have cereal in the pantry. So I don't know." Jeonghan said

"Okay, then." Jisoo said, grabbing an outfit and heading back into the bathroom.

~~~~~~

"Good morning, Hyung!" Hoshi called from a table at the front of the dining hall.

Hes so loud oh my god Jisoo laughed to himself and walked over to the table where his friends were sitting.

"Why new table today?" Jisoo asked

"Just wanted a change. And this time we're not lying." Jun said with a smile.

"Lying?" Wonwoo asked

"When you guys took our table that day with your friends, we tried to lie and say 'we just wanted a switch'. That didnt work out well." Soonyoung answered with a slight laugh.

"Oh...sorry. We really liked the seats over there and used the fact we intimidated people to our advantage." Mingyu said looking around at people.

"People are whispering-" wonwoo said grabbing Mingyu's hand under the table.

"You guys just randomly started being nicer to people what did you expect, them to just accept it?" Jihoon said.

"No, but...this is what we were worried about." Mingyu said softly.

"I guess a bit of karma is coming back at you. Don't worry this will be old news in two days. Just deal with it until then." Jisoo said finishing off his food and taking his plate to throw it away.

"So, about kick the can tonight, we still doing that?" Vernon asked

"Yeah." Jisoo answered

"Hey, where's Jeonghan hyung?" Seungkwan asked noticing his absence.

"He stayed upstairs. He didnt want to come down so he's just making breakfast for himself with stuff in the pantry."

"I wish I had your dorm..." Chan mumbled 

"Me too. It would be a lot easier to share with. Having three people in one small dorm isnt easy. You guys are the only ones with a study area and its bigger than ours." Seungcheol said
"I don't know why Jeonghan got the biggest dorm even though he was alone at first." Seokmin said with annoyance in his voice while stabbing his pancakes.

"I don't know...I'm sorry, man." Jisoo said

"Its fiNe. It's more the staff. As you've probably seen, they dont treat the Pledis Wing students with utmost respect as they do others." Seungcheol said.

"Yeah...I've noticed."