45.

Jeonghan's POV:

When Jeonghan got to the cafe his eyes widened a little when be saw Joshua.

Its just a coincidence, Han, dont worry about it just wave and find Soonyoung. Jeonghan thought to himself before smiling at Joshua and waving polietly.

Joshua did the same and turned to look for Jihoon while Jeonghan looked for Soonyoung.

The two werent anywhere to be seen.

Joshua soon waved Jeonghan over and he went to sit down across from him. "What's up?"

"I think we were set up." Joshua said simply.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, this was probably another one of Soonyoung's stupid plans to get us together." He explained a little more.

Jeonghan frowned a little and tilted his head. "I dont think I follow?"

"They wanted us to go on a date, Jeonghan. Because of what's happening between us." He said bluntly, sighing a little.

Jeonghan nodded a little and looked down. "If you want to break up with me just say it." He said suddenly and quietly.

Joshua frowned a little himself now as he looked at the older with confusion. "What are you talking about, Jeonghan?"

"Well, you refuse to let me call you 'joshuji' and we haven't been talking to each other as much. We haven't been flirting with each other or anything of the sort and you've kinda just been...avoiding me. You yelled at me that day and told me that I was the reason that you felt this way so I just assumed you were trying to get away from me and want to break up soon. I've been distancing myself to prepare for it, but I cant anymore. the anticipation is killing me. So if you want to end it, please just do it now." Jeonghan ranted a little to the point tears pricked at the corners of his eyes.

"Hannie...baby, no." He started off, putting his hand on the table for Jeonghan to take, which he did reluctantly. "I dont wanna break up with you. You make me so happy and I'm glad I have you. Its just...all my life I've been told liking the same gender is a sin. And here I am. Dating someone of the same gender. I knew I was gay but I never actually thought I'd find someone like you. I really do like you and you make me happier than I've felt in a while. I just wish I didnt have to feel so damn confused. I'm sorry I hurt you by yelling at you that day. I didnt mean to. I really do care about you." He said softly, squeezing Jeonghan's hand a little. "And you can go back to calling me Joshuji." He added with a light laugh. 

Jeonghan smiled slightly at him and nodded. "I understand. Thank you, Joshuji." He said happily, loving that he could use the nickname again.

Jisoo nodded before sighing a little. "I'm going to murder those two little shits." He said, frowning a little as he pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Jihoon.

"Their plan worked though, didnt it?" Jeonghan asked, smiling a little at the younger.

"What do you mean?"

"Their goal, I'm assuming, was to get us to talk and be ok again. That's exactly what happened." Jeonghan explained.

Jisoo thought about it for a bit before laughing lightly and shaking his head. "Damn, I guess their plan did work." He mumbled with a soft smile.

Jeonghan nodded and stood up, offering his hand to Jisoo. "Wanna get out of here?"

Jisoo happily took his hand and nodded, they walked out of the cafe and back to the dorm in no time.

I'm sorry for the short chapters my motivation has just been rlly lacking.