40.

Jisoo's POV:

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

"What do you want?"

"Just wanted to check in on my Shua."

"Why? You havent called me since I left." Jisoo said, making it clear in his voice that he was upset.

"I just wanted to know if you're doing alright. I miss you, you know."

Jisoo scoffed and hummed. "Mm...like hell you do."

"I really do, Shua." His dad said seriously.

Jisoo's dad hadnt called him since he left L.A. His mom called him frequently but most of the time he didnt answer, knowing all she wanted to do was degrade him more.

"Are you dating anyone yet?"

"Why do you care? Arent you the one who called me a traitor to god because I'm gay?"

His dad was silent for a bit before answering. "I do think it's wrong but...you're my son. I want you to be happy."

"You want me to be happy?? You put your hands on me! When I told you I was leaving you left me with bruises and scars. I had to lie to my roomate about those, you know-"

"Joshuji-?" A voice asked from behind him.

"Shit...I'll talk to you...hopefully not again. Bye." Jisoo said, hanging up the phone and throwing it across the. room out of anger. Luckily it landed on Jeonghan's bed.

Jeonghan immedietly walked over to him and pulled him into a hug.

Jisoo accepted the hug and immedietly relaxed. He let out a breath he had been holding and rested his head on the older's chest.

"Are you ok?" Jeonghan asked quietly.

Jisoo nodded and pulled away. "M' fine." He mumbled.

"Um, you said...you-"

"The bruises, I know...they're from my dad. He hit me when I told then I was leaving...well hit is an understatement but you know what I mean." Jisoo explained.

Jeonghan nodded and pulled him into another hug. "I'm sorry, Joshuji."

"Its alright, Hannie. I'm ok now. He didnt hit me often prior to that. It was an occasional thing..." he mumbled the last part.

"That's still bad, Jisoo."

"I know..."

"Why did your dad call you this time?"

"I dont know. He said he wanted to check in but I dont believe that."

Jeonghan nodded, showing he understood. "Come on. We have to get to class, we're gonna be late." He said softly, taking the younger's hand.

~~~~

"Jisoo hyung..."

Jisoo turned his head next to him and tilted his head. "Sup?"

"People are staring..." Womwoo mumbled. 

Jisoo looked around and he was right, there were a few eyes on him and Wonwoo.

"Yes? Is there something interesting about them?" Jisoo asked one of the people who were staring, rasing an eyebrow at them.

One girl spoke up. "Yes, actually. I'm just trying to figure out why they changed so suddenly with no warning." She said simply.

"Why does it bother you so much?"

"You just got here. You wouldnt understand the shit they've done to us then they just change? It's weird." The girl explained.

"Maybe you should be grateful they're not doing that stuff anymore instead of questioning." Jisoo shot back.

Wonwoo at this point had got up and left the classroom, the teacher not caring as he had done this often before.

"Hes still the same. And in time, Mingyu will go back to his old ways too." The girl said with a cold face before turning in her seat.

Tell me why this chapter is so fucking short XD