21.

Jeonghan's POV:

Jeonghan opened his eyes and looked around.

Didnt I fall asleep at my desk-?

He was currently in his bed, but Jisoo wasnt there with him. It was dark outside.

"Jisoo-?"

"You're up?" Jisoo said coming out of the small pantry.

"Yeah...what time is it?"

"Around 11pm."

"What're you doing up?"

"Couldnt sleep anymore. I went to sleep at like 3 so I'm not surprised. Want some hot chocolate?" Jisoo offered.

"Sure..." Jeonghan said softly.

"Are you alright?" Jisoo asked going back into the pantry.

"I'm ok." Jeonghan answered sitting up and crossing his legs.

The two stayed in silence for a bit while Jisoo made their drinks.

When he came out, he handed a mug to Jeonghan and sat next to him on the bed.

"I moved you from the desk 'cause I knew your back would hurt in the morning." Jisoo said

Jeonghan nodded and the two drank their hot chocolates in silence for a bit.

This only went on for a little while until Jisoo broke it.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For being a bitch these past 2 days. It's just...I've been confused."

Jeonghan tilted his head and cocked an eyebrow in confusion, silently asking Jisoo to explain.

"I don't know, it's just...you! You confuse me. I like you, Jeonghan. And all the flirting you do...that nickname...confuses me. You told the others you didnt like me, so why are you still acting like you do?? Its just been messing with my head..you know? So, I'm sorry." Jisoo said.

"Jisoo...I'm so sorry. I never meant to confuse you. That's just how I am, you know. I know I said I didnt like you but I'm starting to think that was a lie. I've been thinking about it a lot and I just cant stand the fact of you being upset at all. I've been trying to think of ways to make you feel better these past two days, but I kept getting scared you would turn me away. When I was flirting with you at first it was a typical "hoe" move as the others would say. But as I got more into it I realized that it's way more real than just my typical personality." Jeonghan admitted.

Jisoo sat there, a little stunned.

"Wait...you think you like me back??" Jisoo asked.

"I dont think...I know." Jeonghan said smiling at him.

"Oh my GOD you're confusing!!" Jisoo said with a laugh and put his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry, Joshuji." Jeonghan said with a laugh.

Jisoo leaned into Jeonghan and sighed.

"What am I gonna do with you and your brain boggling self?" Jisoo asked

"I don't know...but one thing. The reason I denied liking you was because I didnt want to rush things. I just met you and I didnt want to say 'I like him!' when we've only known each other for like a month."

"I was thinking the same thing..." Jisoo said.

"You ok?" Jeonghan asked, noticing the dullness in Jisoo's voice.