20.

Jeonghan's POV:

Jeonghan opened the door to his dorm with Jisoo right behind him.

The two had walked to their dorm together without a word exchanged the whole time.

When the two got into the room they saw that Jisoo's bed was only have fixed.

Jisoo groaned and flopped onto Jeonghan's bed.

"Jisoo, are you alright?" Jeonghan asked quietly.

"I'm fine! Why does everyone keep asking me that??" Jisoo yelled, sitting up in the bed.

"Well, if you seem upset to everyone, there's clearly something wrong." Jeonghan answered, keeping his voice quiet.

Jisoo took a deep breath and sighed, shaking his head.

Jeonghan sat at his desk and started his work, but his mind couldn't concentrate.

He was worried about Jisoo.

He had only known the younger for a little less than a month but he noticed simple things about him.

How he smiled whenever he called him "Joshuji." The way he flaps his hands when he gets excited. How he enjoys showing off his English. How he covers his mouth when he laughs. His little outburst of Sunday Morning every once in a while. Jeonghan loved it all, but he didnt know how to tell the younger.

Jeonghan didnt want his friends to know he had grown a liking for Jisoo. He was the "hoe" of his group. It would be weird if he actually started developing real feelings.

However, the fact that Jisoo was mad at him made his heart hurt. He wanted to change everything he did wrong, but he was too nervous to talk to Jisoo.

Jeonghan tried to focus on his work again but was then again distracted by thoughts of what he could have done to upset the younger.

"Jisoo." He said suddenly.

"Hm?"

"Did I do something to make you upset with me?" He asked boldly. 

Jisoo didnt answer so Jeonghan turned around in the swivel chair.

Jisoo was playing with his fingers and didnt look up at Jeonghan.

"Joshuji-"

"Dont call me that," He interrupted.

"Jisoo, I'm really sorry. But I cant change what happened if you dont tell me what I did wrong." Jeonghan said.

Jisoo shook his head and didnt answer. He continued to play with his hands.

Jeonghan sighed and turned back around.

Vernon's POV:

Getting JiHan Together

Soonie:
Welp, this seemed
to fail.

Smol Child:
Ya dont say?

Seokie:
They've become more
distant now.

American Boi:
Have you guys ever
thought of the fact
that Jeonghan hyung
and Joshua hyung are
complete opposites?

Mr. Beanie:
Yeah, Jisoo hyung
is an introvert.

American Boi:
Imagine how uncomfortable he
probably feels being
forced to sleep in the
same bed as his
extroverted, hoe, crush.