26.

Jeonghan's POV:

For once, Jeonghan was the first one to wake up. He looked over at Jisoo, sleeping soundly.

He shut off his alarm and walked over to the younger.

"Jisoo!" He yelled a bit.

Jisoo didnt answer so he shook him slightly.

Jisoo groaned slightly and opened an eye. "What..."

"Jisoo, get up." He said softly.

"Five more minutes..." Jisoo said closing his eyes again.

"Jisoo, its 6am."

"Please, Hannie." Jisoo pointed with sleep in his voice.

Jeonghan sighed. "Fine."

Jisoo, keeping his eyes closed made grabby hands for the older.

Jeonghan chuckled a bit and raised an eye brow. "What?"

Jisoo opened his eyes and pouted, pulling him in the bed with him.

"You want me to lay with you?" Jeonghan asked, starting to feel his nerves act up.

Jisoo nodded slightly and closed his eyes again, leaning on the older.

Jisoo fell back asleep soon enough and Jeonghan lay there with his arms wrapped around the younger.

He was nervous though.

What if he wakes up annoyed? Hes tired right now and he asked me to lay with him while he was half asleep. What if he gets up and sees me here and gets upset? Jeonghan thought.

Jisoo shifted and wrapped his arms around him tightly. Jeonghan felt his face heat up and he took a shaky breath.

It's fine, I'll just tell him he wanted me here if he's confused.

Jeonghan calmed himself down and eventually drifted off to sleep again holding the younger.

_______________

Jeonghan jumped up to the sound of his ringtone. He quickly answered it, seeing it was a call from Seungcheol.

"Hello??"

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?" 

"What do you mean??"

"Why arent you in school!?"

"What time is it!?"

"Its fucking lunch time you missed three periods!"

"WHAT!?"

The sudden outburst startled Jisoo awake.

"Sorry, Jisoo." Jeonghan said softly.

"Its lunch time. Might as well just take a free day cause it's almost over. Just stay in your dorm or something. What happened, you overslept?"

"I woke up at six but then went back to sleep." Jeonghan admitted sheepishly.

"Of course you did, lazy ass. Well, lunch is almost over and we're gonna head to our next class so enjoy your free day."

"Alright. Tell Jihoon, Seokmin and Seungkwan I'm sorry cause we're in a group  for vocal."

"Ok, ok, I will. Bye"

"Bye."

The phone clicked and Jeonghan shut it off.

"I'm sorry." Jisoo said quietly.

"For what?" Jeonghan asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"I pulled you back to sleep. I didnt mean to make you sleep so late."

"Its alright, Jisoo, dont worry. We got us a free day. Dont worry about the teachers coming to look for us because they really dont care about Pledis Wing." Jeonghan informed.

Jisoo nodded and sat up completely. "What now?" He asked

"Well, I dont suggest we leave, because then they'll come looking for us. We still 2 and a half hours until the end of the school day...wanna make some food in the pantry?" Jeonghan offered

"Sure, what we got?"

~~~~~

Jisoo's POV:

"Stop! You're making a mess!!" Jisoo said with a laugh.

The two were attempting to make pancakes from scratch. They were doing well at first until Jeonghan decided he wanted to play with the flour.

It was now all over themselves and the counter.

"Want chocolate chips?" Jeonghan asked ignoring the mess.

Jisoo nodded and Jeonghan poured half the bag into the batter.

"That's way too much, Hannie."

"Impossible. There can never be too many chocolate chips." Jeonghan protested.

They mixed the batter together and Jeonghan put some in a pan to cook.

In a few minutes Jisoo's phone rang. It was Jun.

"Hello?"

"So, you wanna tell me what happened to make you two miss a whole day of school?"

Jisoo laughed slightly and shook his head. "Me being clingy."

"Oh? Is that so?" 

"Yeah...I was tired and he tried to wake me up. I asked him for 5 more minutes and pulled him in bed with me." Jisoo admitted sheepishly.

"Sounds like you had a fun morning~"

"Shut uP, you Chinese piece of trAsh!"

"Yeah, yeah, I got to go. Gym teacher is yelling at me. Bye, see you soon."

"Bye bye."

The phone clicked and Jisoo put his phone down.

"I finished them!" Jeonghan said proudly.

"Wonderful, Hannie. Now, can we clean up this mess please?" Jisoo asked.

"I dont wanna." Jeonghan pouted.

"Jeonghan, you sound like a child." Jisoo said with a laugh.

Jeonghan stayed silent with a small pout on his face. Jisoo could tell he was playing around but he went along with it.

"How, about, if you get something in return?" Jisoo asked.

"And what would that be?" Jeonghan asked with a laugh.

Jisoo pulled the older closer and kissed him softly.

Jeonghan went along with it at first then pushed away. He was blushing slightly but he looked nervous.

"Ok, yeah." Jeonghan said, his voice shaky and started cleaning up the mess the two made.

"Hannie, are you ok?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm fine." He answered, not looking up at him.

Jisoo wanted to be sure but he didnt want to press on the situation, so he nodded and let it be.

He's been acting weird lately...