34.

Jisoo's POV:

Jisoo was quiet the whole time they were at the resturant.

He had ordered a potato salad so he could stick to cold foods as Jeonghan had suggested.

"Are you alright..?" Jeonghan asked.

Jisoo nodded as he continued to eat.

"Why aren't you talking then?"

"Dont have anything to say." He mumbled.

Jeonghan tilted his head at the younger and frowned slightly, his lips forming a pout.

Jisoo looked up at him and saw his face. He frowned a little. "Dont look at me like that...I'm fine, I just dont know how to converse with people."

Jeonghan nodded.

"Are you not gonna eat anything?" Jisoo asked

Jeonghan shook his head. "I'm good. Not really hungry right now." He said with a smile.

Jisoo shrugged and continued to eat his food.

When he finished and the waiter came over to give them the bill, Jisoo started taking out his wallet until Jeonghan handed the waiter the money.

"Jeonghan-"

Jeonghan shook his head. "Its ok." He said with a smile.

"But you didn't even eat anything." He pouted.

"I dont care. I brought you here as my treat. And I already paid so you cant do anything."

Jisoo crossed his arms and fake pouted a little. "Fine."

_________

I'm running off of 2 hours of sleep in the past 2 days bare with me with this one

Jisoo was on Jeonghan's back being carried back to their dorm.

Why? Because Jeonghan said so, and Jisoo was too tired to argue.

When they got back to the dorm after a few more minutes of walking, the two reached the dorm. Jisoo had fallen asleep to the slight rocking as Jeonghan walked.

Jeonghan shifted the younger so he was holding him in his arms and he sat down on the bed. He rocked the two of them a little before finally laying Jisoo down.

He changed himself and the younger into sleepwear and lay down in his own bed.

It took a little bit of time, but eventually he was able to drift off to sleep himself.

Soonyoung's POV:

"Hoonie...please talk to me." Soonyoung pleaded.

It had only been a day since since the Spin The Bottle game and Jihoon still refused to speak to him. 

They ate lunch together with Yoongi and Hoseok, but Jihoon hadn't uttered a word to him.

Hoseok had asked what was wrong, but Jihoon didnt answer. He had told Yoongi because they were super close but Hoseok was left out of it.

Jihoon had continued to ignore the older and he was writing in his song book.

"Jihoon, please. I've apologized so many times in the span of a day."

"Sorry doesnt change the fact you went too far." Jihoon mumbled, not looking up from the lyrics he was writing.

Soonyoung sighed and nodded, giving up on reasoning with the younger.

He walked out of the dorm and quickly to Seokmin's room.

~~~~~~

"So, Jihoon hyung is mad at you? Because of a game?"

Soonyoung nodded.

"I feel like that's a dumb reason to be mad. You just wanted to win, like any normal person would. Jisoo hyung stayed too and you dont see Jeonghan hyung mad at him."

"I know, but Jihoon gets jealous so easily."

"Well, he might have to learn not to be. You're super sweet and caring and we all know how much you care about Jihoon hyung. Jihoon hyung knows too. I think the jealousy is just clouding his mind right now. You should talk to him one more time and explain to him it's just jealousy and he should stop feeling jealous." Seokmin explained.

Soonyoung nodded, showing he understood and hugged the younger.

"Thanks...I'll go do that. Hopefully I'm still alive by the time we're done."

"'Hopefully' he says- I can't- good luck." Seokmin said with a laugh.

~~~~~

Author POV:

Back with Jisoo and Jeonghan, the two had fallen asleep on their own beds.

Jisoo was stirring slightly, having a fever induced nightmare, but Jeonghan was fast asleep and didnt notice.

Jisoo shot up from the bed, tears streaming down his face and his breathing quick. He was sweating a little and his whole body was shaking.

He looked over to Jeonghan, sleeping peacefully.

He sighed and got up, running to the bathroom to calm himself down a little.

Jeonghan was a light sleeper, so Jisoo's footsteps woke him up a bit.

When he turned his head and saw Jisoo gone from his bed he woke up fully.

He saw the light stream from under the bathroom and relaxed a little. He checked his phone and saw it was around 3am.

Soon, Jisoo came out from the bathroom, face stained with tears, as he tried to wash his face but he gave up, as he couldnt stop crying.

He noticed Jeonghan was sitting up on his phone and went to lay next to him.

He wrapped his arms around his neck and leaned into him, staying silent the whole time.

"What's wrong, Joshuji?" Jeonghan asked softly

"Just had a nightmare...dont wanna talk about it." He said sleepily.

Jeonghan nodded and held him close, rocking him slowly until he felt the younger's body go limp and his light snores filled the room.