22.

Warning:
Mentions of self-harm

Soonyoung's POV:

"Hoonie~" Soonyoung called from his seat.

He saw Jihoon smile and walk over to him.

"Hi, guys..." Jihoon said with a pang of sadness in his voice.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked him.

"Nothing, just thinking." Jihoon answered.

"Save those thoughts for a song." Yoongi said with a smile.

"Ha. They might make a good one, you're right. Why aren't you guys sitting with the others?" Jihoon asked motioning to Sope's friends at another table.

"I wanted to talk to Soonyoung about a dance and Yoongi hyung followed." Hoseok answered.

"Ah, fun life. How's dance going for you two anyways?"

"Jisoo and Chan are awesome dancers! And I saw Jin hyung a little too, he's getting a lot better." Soonyoung answered.

"Chan's technique is so amazing. It's hard to critique him, as some of his moves are flawless!" Hoseok added.

"Jihoon, are you sure you're alright?" Soonyoung asked

"I'm fine, Soonie." Jihoon answered.

Soonyoung nodded and the four continued to converse.

Soonyoung, however couldn't help but feel like something was wrong.

"Oh, by the way, Jisoo hyung is coming to our dorm after school." Jihoon said

"Oh, ok, but I wont be there. Hoseok hyung and I are working on the dance for the song you and Yoongi hyung wrote." Soonyoung answered.

"Alright that's fine with me." Jihoon answered.

The four finished their lunches with slight conversation and waved goodbye to each other when the bell rang.

_____________

Jihoon's POV:

"Hey, Jeonghan hyung!" Jihoon greeted, walking with Jisoo.

"Hey, Hannie, I'm going to Jihoon's dorm, so I'll be at ours later, ok?" Jisoo said to Jeonghan when the dismissal bell rang.

"Oh, alright then." Jeonghan said nodding.

The three walked up to Pledis wing together then went their seperate was when Jeonghan got to his and Jisoo's dorm.

When Jihoon and Jisoo got to their own dorm Jihoon started on a rant.

"Jisoo hyung, you dont know how much you've worried me these past few days! With you and Jeonghan hyung and with you just ignoring me. And I see this??" Jihoon gestured to Jisoo's arm. "That makes me worry a lot, hyung! I know I've only known you for a little while but...Joshua hyung, please tell me what's going on..." Jihoon pleaded.

Jihoon looked down at Jisoo, sitting on the bed with his eyes brimming with tears.

"Jeonghan and I are ok now...dont worry about that. But this, some are old." Jisoo said lifting his sleeve slightly.

"Some?" Jihoon asked

"Some are new. But it has nothing to do with Jeonghan. Its...my mom and dad. They keep calling me at night, for no reason other than to downgrade me. I think they just like to see me upset." Jisoo admitted.

"Jisoo hyung..." Jihoon tried to tell him something comforting but he had nothing to say.

He extended his arms for a hug and Jisoo smiled, doing the same.

Jihoon went to sit on the older's lap and wrap him in a hug, since he was so small any other position wouldve been awkward.

Jisoo seemed to have no problem with it and the two sat there like that for a while.

"You're great, hyung. You're amazing at singing and Soonie always tells me how quickly you pick up dances. You're very good looking, no wonder Jeonghan has his eyes on you, you can speak many languages so thats really cool. You're just a great and awesome person, hyung. Dont let anyone, not even your parents, tell you otherwise. Cause they're all wrong." Jihoon said.

Jisoo started crying during Jihoon's little uplifting spiel and Jihoon hugged him tighter.

"I love you, hyungie. I may not say it all the time, but I do. And I care about you. Jeonghan and Soonyoung and Jun and Seokmin and Chan and Hansol and Seungcheol and Minghao and Seungkwan and Mingyu and even Wonwoo all care about you. Who cares that we've only known you for a month. We love you all the same. And we're always here if you need someone." Jihoon finished and rubbed circles on his hyung's back.

After a few minutes Jisoo had stopped crying and the two were only sitting there in comfortable silence. After a bit longer Jihoon got off Jisoo's lap and grabbed his hands, swinging them with his.

"Jisoo hyung, smilee!" Jihoon said brightly.

Jisoo laughed a little and shook his head. "You're so stupid."

Jihoon dropped their hands and looked at the older with disbelief. "Me??? A genius if you've ever come face to face with one, stupid? Oh honey, I think you might need glasses." Jihoon said with sass in his voice.

Jisoo laughed for real this time and nodded. "Ok, ok, you got me there."

"That's what I thought. Are you feeling any better?"

Jisoo nodded slightly. "I am, thank you, Jihoon-ah."

"Anytime, hyung." Jihoon said.

Jisoo stood up and started to leave when Jihoon jumped onto his back.

"Bring me to Soonyoung." He said

"Oh, so what, I'm your personal transport now?" Jisoo asked with a laugh.

"That's exactly what you are." Jihoon said with utmost seriousness.

"Whatever, Hoonie." Jisoo said with a laugh and started walking.

_________

Jisoo's POV:

"Look, it's my two favourite people!" Soonyoung said brightly at Jisoo and Jihoon's arrival.

Jihoon jumped down and ran to his boyfriend and wrapped him in a hug.

Aww they're so cute. Jisoo thought.

Jisoo noticed another face in the room, slightly familiar but he couldnt put the face to a name.

The person smiled and waved at him and Jisoo did the same, suddenly feeling a little shy.

"Oh, Jisoo hyung, this is my friend Hoseok. Hoseok hyung, this is Jisoo or Joshua." Soonyoung introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Hoseok." Jisoo said politely.

"You too, Jisoo." Hoseok said with his heart smile.

"I'm gonna get going now and meet Jeonghan in our dorm. Talk to you guys later." Jisoo said waving.

They all said "bye" in unison and Jisoo walked out the door.

He felt so loved to have friends like his.

JiJi is the best SVT friendship and that's the tea.
Thanks for coming to my ted talk.