28.

Jeonghan's POV:

Jeonghan sat up from the bed and rubbed his eyes.

He had fallen back asleep after the conversation he had with Jisoo.

He looked over to Jisoo's bed. He wasnt there.

He grabbed his phone and checked the time. It was around 12.

He quickly got dressed and washed up before heading down stairs to the dining hall.

He met his friends and waved.

"Jeonghan! You're finally up." Seungcheol said.

"Yeah." Jeonghan said chuckling slightly. "Where's Jisoo and the others?"

Seungcheol pointed to the 11 boys getting food.

"Are you not gonna eat?" Jeonghan asked.

"Not that hungry." Seungcheol said, giving him a soft smile.

Jeonghan sat down in front of him and looked at him with worry. "What's up, Cheol?"

"Nothing! I just...I miss my dad. That's all. He called me this morning and it got me thinking...its been three years since I've seen him." 

Jeonghan nodded. "Why didnt you go see him over break?"

"He's sick. He didnt want me to get sick." Seungcheol explained with a soft tone, looking down.

Jeonghan nodded, not wanting to press on the situation more.

The others soon came back with their plates and started making conversation.

Jisoo grabbed Jeonghan's hand from under the table and smiled at him.

"Guys, guess what?" Jeonghan asked.

The group looked at him and Jeonghan swung their hands up over the table for the others to see.

"Oh my god, did you guys finally get together!?" Chan asked with a smile.

Jeonghan and Jisoo nodded.

The group cheered, causing a few people to look over. They instantly quieted down and Jeonghan laughed.

"My mom's gonna be happy." Jeonghan said with a smile.

Jisoo nodded and smiled slightly.

"You gonna call her and tell her?" Jun asked.

Jeonghan nodded. "I'll do it later." He answered.

The group finished their food with slight conversation then the bell rang. The 40 or so kids went back to their dorms, Jisoo and Jeonghan hand-in-hand like a cliche couple.

When the two got to their dorm Jeonghan sat on the bed with Jisoo.

"I'm gonna call my mom. If she asks, would you like to talk to her?" Jeonghan asked.

Jisoo shrugged and nodded. "Sure, if she wants to talk to me."

Jeonghan nodded and pressed call. He let the phone ring for a bit until someone picked up.

"Hello, Hannie!!"

"Hi Eomma. I have some news."

"Do you now?"

"Yes, and I think you'll be quite excited."

"Ooh! Tell me quick!"

"I have recently been asked out~" Jeonghan sang.

Jisoo smiled slightly and looked at his hands.

"THATS AMAZING, JEONGHAN!!"

Jeonghan pulled his phone away from his ear and laughed. He put the phone on speaker and placed it in between him and Jisoo.

"I would love to speak to him, if that's alright."

"Sure, he's right here." Jeonghan said smiling at Jisoo.

"Hi, Mrs. Yoon." Jisoo said shyly.

"Hello, Darling! So you're the boy that Jeonghannie was gushing about when he came to visit me?"

"What??" Jisoo asked

"Oh, he was telling his brother and I about how handsome you are! He showed us a picture of you too! Its Jisoo, right?"

"Yes. Or Joshua. I'm from L.A." jisoo said, his face becoming slightly flustered.

Jeonghan was holding back laughter at the younger's surprise.

"Ooh, how was America? What got you to go to Seoul?"

"America was good. Very nice. L.A. was very pretty.  I came to Seoul after applying for the school for future trainees." Jisoo explained.

"I see! Does that mean you sing? Or dance or rap?"

"Yes, I sing."

"Oh so does Hannie! Maybe you two could create a duet one day!"

"Maybe. That would be fun." Jisoo said with a laugh.

"Now, I must go. Jiyeun is begging for my attention."

"Alright. Bye eomma. Tell YangYang I said hello." Jeonghan said.

"HIII OPPAAA!!"

"Hi Jiyuen!!" Jeonghan yelled.

"It was nice to meet you, Ms. Yoon." Jisoo said.

"It was a pleasure to meet you as well, Joshua. Have a good day, you two. Bye bye."

Jeonghan hung up the phone and Jisoo immediately attacked him.

"YOU TALKED ABOUT ME WITH YOUR FAMILY?" He yelled with a confused smile on his face.

"Yes, calm down! All I did was show them a picture of you and tell them you're pretty attractive." Jeonghan said with a shrug.

"I'm attractive, Jeonghan?"

"Very." Jeonghan said with a wink.

Jisoo reached out to the older and Jeonghan rolled his eyes and crawled over to him.

Jisoo said nothing and smacked him lightly on the head, then pulled him into a kiss.

The kiss didn't last long, as Jisoo pulled away quickly. "You're such a simp."

"For you and you only~" Jeonghan flirted

"And cliche, get off my bed." Jisoo said with a laugh.

"Nah, I'm good here." Jeonghan said laying down with his head in Jisoo's lap.

"Whatever. You're lucky you're my boyfriend now." Jisoo said with a laugh.

"I really am lucky, arent I?"