30.

Group POV:

It was afterschool. Around 3pm. The thirteen were all hanging in Seungcheol's bedroom thinking of things to do. They had been there for about a half hour.

Minghao was half asleep on Jun's lap and Jun's excitement startled him awake.

"I have an idea!"

"What is it?" Minghao asked, looking up at the older.

Jun kissed his forehead and started to speak. "We should play spin the bottle." He said with a smirk.

"Why?" Wonwoo asked

"Cause we're all bored and it sounds fun." Jun said with a slight pout.

The group thought about it all nodded in agreement.

"Chan is babie though so if anyone gets him keep it pg!" Seungcheol said seriously.

Chan rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I am fucking 15."

"You're still babie." Seungcheol said seriously.

Seokmin found a glass coke bottle and poured the contents into a bigger bottle.

"Ok, so how are we doing this?" Seokmin asked, placing the bottle in the middle of their little circle.

"One spin to see who we're gonna be with. It has to do at least one full spin before it lands. The second spin will decide what we do with the person. Let's say...to 1st corner is kiss 2nd corner is hug 3rd corner is small make-out session and the 4th corner is sit on the person's lap for a round. If you cant tell which corner it lands on or it lands in the middle, you have to kiss the person's neck." Jeonghan said.

"Chan will obviously be excluded from the make-out and kissing someone's neck one." Seungcheol said

"What are you my dad!?" Chan asked.

"Yes." Seungcheol said seriously.

The group laughed and Chan crossed his arms in a pout.

"Also, if you refuse to do something you're out." Jeonghan added.

"Ok, ok, who's going first?" Jun asked

They were silent for a bit then Jeonghan shrugged and spun the bottle.

It landed on Seungcheol. The older winked at him and Jeonghan laughed.

He spun it again and it landed on corner two.

Jeonghan crawled over to the older and hugged him tightly and the group cooed. He then returned to his spot and looked to his left.

On the left of him was Jihoon. The smaller boy sighed and shook his head. He spun the bottle and luckily for him, it landed on Soonyoung.

He spun it again and it landed in the middle of corner 2 and 3. He shrugged and crawled over to the older, sitting in his lap and kissing his neck softly.

After about a minute Jihoon stopped and crawled back to his spot. Chan, was sitting next to him and he spun the bottle.

It landed on Seungkwan and when he spun it again it landed in the 1st corner.

Seungkwan, who was sitting directly across from him crawled over and kissed both of his cheeks quickly.

It was then Jisoo's turn and he spun, landing the tip of the bottle on Vernon.

When he spun again the bottle landed on the 3rd corner.

"Oh shit here we go-" Jun mumbled taking a sip from his water like it was tea.

Hansol looked at the older, silently speaking to him with his eyes.

It was just a game, and it couldnt hurt. Seungkwan seemed fine with it and so did Jeonghan. If they werent ok with it they wouldnt have played.

Jisoo crawled over to the younger and sat there awkwardly, not knowing how to start the kiss.

"At least thirty seconds." Jun said with an evil smirk on his face.

Jisoo rolled his eyes and Hansol pulled him into a kiss.

Jisoo was shocked at first but soon melted into it, kissing him back softly.

Hansol pulled the older into his lap and tilted his head, deepening the kiss slightly.

Jisoo wrapped his arms around the younger's neck and ran his fingers through his hair.

Hansol held his waist securely and kept the kiss soft and sweet, not deepinging it anymore than they had.

They were fine like this, not realizing thirty seconds had already passed. When they pulled away Jisoo's face was flushed and Hansol laughed at him.

"Jeonghan come get your man." Hansol said with a soft smile.

Jisoo climbed out of the younger's lap and back to his own spot.

"Did you have fun?" Seungkwan asked the younger, raising an eyebrow slightly.

Vernon shrugged "would've been better if it was you." He said softly

"Mhm, I know~" Seungkwan said with a smirk.

Jisoo looked over to Jeonghan who was looking down.

"You alright, Hannie?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm good. Let's continue.