38.

Jisoo's POV:

The 7 eldest of the group all had gym together and Jisoo was looking forward to seeing Jeonghan today.

The older hadn't showed up during lunch and he wanted to ask what was up.

He waited with the other 4 boys, constantly looking at the gymnasium door for the familiar long haired boy.

However, he never saw him, even after the bell rang.

In a few minutes, before the teacher started speaking he felt someone jump on his back and cover his eyes.

"Guess who~"

"Jeonghan!" He said happily, holding him up securely.

The older took his hands off Jisoo's eyes and wrapped them lazily around his neck, so they hung down to his chest.

He put his head in the crook of his neck and Jisoo felt him smile. "Hello~"

"Hey, why werent you at lunch?" He asked.

"Mm...wasnt all that hungry so I went outside and walked around until the bell rang." He answered casually.

Jisoo pouted a little and turned his head to look at the older. "Were you really not hungry?"

Jeonghan hesitated before answering and shrugged. "I was a little. I didnt really feel like eating though."

"You better eat dinner, Hannie."

"I will, I will."

~~~~~~

Soonyoung's POV:

Soonyoung had told Jeonghan the reason behind him not eating, but he never got to it.

He didnt want to bring it up randomly, and he didnt want to upset the younger further.

However, like Jihoon could read his mind, he looked up from the book he was reading and spoke. "Why did you stop eating for a week?"

Soonyoung looked over and tilted his head. "What?"

"There has to be a reason.  You wouldn't just stop eating for no reason. I know you too well, you literally love food." Jihoon said the last part with a small smile.

Soonyoung nodded and turned his head. "Yeah...uh...its because when you ignored me this whole week, I kept thinking you were gonna break up with me. That fear clouded my mind and I lost my appetite. Everything I ate I would throw up so I just stopped trying to eat." Soonyoung explained quietly, not meeting the younger's gaze.

Jihoon tilted his head a little and his face soon became apologetic and guilt was evident on his face.

"Soonie- Im so sorry..."

"No, no! It's ok! Dont feel bad, I'm ok, right?"

"I wouldnt break up with you without warning, Soonie." Jihoon said, sorrow still on his face.

Soonyoung nodded. "I know Jiji."

"I'm so sorry for scaring you."

Soonyoung shook his head and opened his arms for the younger.

Jihoon got off his bed with his things and accepted the hug for a bit before pulling away and sitting next to him. He put one side of his headphones back on and opening his lap top.

"What you doing?"

"Working on this track Yoongi hyung sent me. I'm giving my input on it." He answered.

"Ah. I bet it will be amazing. Two of the best producers in the school working together."

"Three actually. When I'm done with this I'm sending it to Jeon Soyeon."

"Wow!! This song will be flawless-" Soonyoung said, amazed.

"Yeah, how's your choreo going?"

"Well! Hoseok hyung is editing some now and then we're gonna meet with Song Yuqi to work on more."

"Three of the best dancers in the school working together I see. That choreo will be flawless." Jihoon said, mocking his words.

Soonyoung chuckled and leaned his head on the younger's shoulder. "So, Soyeon, Woozi and Suga."

"And Yuqi, Hoshi and J-Hope."

"Arent you also making a song in your vocal class?"

"Yup. Jisoo hyung, Jeonghan hyung, Seokmin, Seungkwan and I are almost done with it.

"That's great. I hope I get to hear it when its done."

"Of course."

Soonyoung smiled and lay down so his head was in the smaller's lap.

"You cant stay like this. We have to go eat." Jihoon said with a laugh.

Soonyoung groaned and sat up. "Fine."

~~~~~~

Jeonghan's POV:

"Did you tell him?" Jeonghan asked Soonyoung as they got their food.

"Yeah. I did."

"How'd he take it?"

"He felt guilty at first, but I assured him not to. Hes just happy im eating again. What about you? Does Jisoo hyung know?"

"Yeah he knows. Hes a bit upset with me for it but we'll be ok."

Soonyoung nodded and smiled. "I'm glad you guys will be alright."

"You too."

The two returned to the table with their friends and began to eat an actual full meal, for both of them the 1st in a week.