41.

Jisoo's POV:

The bell had rung and Mingyu was dragging Jisoo to the back of the school.

"Gyu, where are we going??"

"To find Wonwoo hyung!" Mingyu said again for the 3rd time.

"Yes, but where?"

Mingyu shoved Jisoo down and under the stairs, pointing to Wonwoo in a corner. "Right there."

"Wonu, why are you here?" Jisoo asked

"Its quiet, no one uses these stair cases since the other route to the gym was built so it's almost always empty. Its really closed in and makes me feel safe."

"Most people are scared of closed spaces, Wonu." Jisoo said with a small laugh, getting closer to him under the stairs.

"Well I'm not. I quite enjoy small spaces."

Mingyu got under the staircase with the two and pulled the older in between his legs.

"What happened?" He asked, his voice quiet.

Wonwoo shrugged. "The words that girl was saying kind of got to me and I wanted to leave before I said or did something I would regret. I didnt want to prove her right." He explained, his head held down.

Mingyu hummed and nodded, rocking the two of them in his arms a little. "You have to stop walking out of class like that, Wonwoo hyung." He said quietly.

"How about we suggest some alternatives for you?" Jisoo asked

Wonwoo hummed and nodded. "Sure, that could work."

"Okay, great. You you squeeze my hand when you're frustrated." Mingyu said.

"Or try writing your feelings down?" Jisoo suggested.

"Or maybe do a vent drawing. I know you draw really well and you quite enjoy it. So, how about you try that?"

Wonwoo nodded at the few suggestions. "I can try all of those."

"That's great! I bet they'll work out perfect for you!" Jisoo said with a smile.

Mingyu nodded. "I proud of you, Wonu. I'm glad you're being open to new ideas."

Wonwoo nodded and pulled away from Mingyu, crawling out from under the steps. "We should get going to lunch, the others are gonna be wondering where we are." He said simply.

He then helped the other two out and walked with them to the cafeteria. 

~~~~~

"Hannie~!" Jisoo sang happily when he saw the older. 

Jeonghan smiled at him and opened his arms for the younger.

Jisoo hugged him and placed a small kiss on his lips before sitting down in the chair next to him.

"That was disgustingly cute." Chan said shaking his head a little.

"Watch it, freshman." Jeonghan said with a small smile.

Chan rolled his eyes and continued to eat his food and talk with Seokmin.

"So, how has your first 3 classes been?" Hansol asked, attempting conversation.

"They were good." Mingyu answered.

"Liar, you didnt go to your 3rd class." Seungkwan said to Mingyu.

"WhAAAaa- yes I did!"

"I'm in your 3rd period, dumbass!" Seungkwan said with a laugh.

Mingyu face palmed and nodded. "Right. I forgot about that."

"Why didnt you go to class?" Seungkwan asked.

Mingyu hesitated, trying to come up with something to say.

"He was helping me. I skipped because of stupid people in class so him and Jisoo came to help." Wonwoo explained.

"Oh, Wonwoo hyung, are you ok?" Minghao asked, frowning a little.

Wonwoo nodded. "I'm fine now. They were a big help."

Jisoo smiled and nodded a little. "I'm glad we could be of assistance to you."

"Why did you sound so formal there-?" Seungcheol asked, smiling slightly.

"I- I dont know." Jisoo said, laughing at himself.

The bell soon rang and they all started for their next classes.

~~~~~

"Chan, amazing as always. Are you thinking about joining a dance team next year?" Soonyoung asked the younger.

"Maybe. I really do love dancing." He said with a smile.

"Good, you'd blow people away with it. Jisoo hyung, you did great as well! I'm proud of you. I know the footwork is a bit difficult but I know you'll get it down. If you want, I can run it with you slowly." Soonyoung offered.

Jisoo nodded a little. "Could you please?"

Soonyoung nodded and walked them through the footwork slowly.

"The chorus should be the easiest part, but I know the shoulder move they do is a bit difficult if you dont have the proper coordination." He said quietly as they moved from the footwork to the full move.

Soonyoung gave a small demonstration and Jisoo tilted his head a little, still not getting it.

[The song they're dancing to is Bang Bang Bang]

"Its really easy if you think about it. It looks a bit difficult but when you actually do it it's really not. Come on, try it." He said, his voice encouraging.

Jisoo tried it with Soonyoung rapping the song behind him. He managed to get it, surprised that it really was easier than it looked.

"See! I told you! Now, after the 1st chorus the rap verse is pretty difficult. If you work hard on it you'll be able to get it down but for now let's go through what you have, ok?" Soonyoung said with a smile.

Jisoo nodded and the two went through the 1st half of the song together. Jisoo made a few slip ups every now and then but overall, he did the choreo pretty well.

"Good job, hyung! I'm proud of you. You can go tell Jeonghan hyung you finally were able to do half of a choreography today. We'll finish the rest tomorrow." He said, hugging the older tightly.

Jisoo laughed and nodded. "Thank you, HosHi."

"You're welcome, JosHua."

[Aww their friendship is cutEee]