Angel With The Radio

~Angel's POV~
For some odd reason, I felt...safe around Alastor… But I can't help but wonder why I think that he's hiding something. He seems to have some kind of irritation around me, eh, probably imagining it.
But after I got dressed I couldn't help but feel someone was watching me.
"It's fine Angel, it's okay" I muttered to myself. "Who's there .?. Whoever you are...leave!"
~Alastor's Shadow's POV~
Oh sh*t! Alastor will kill me if he finds out I've been spotted! I tried to run fast but the spider just had to turn on the light to make it easier to see!
Now I see him turning around, here's my chance! As I was about to make a run but then I wanted to tease him. So I went up to his shadow and whispered "watch it!" In his ear. I then ran out the room leaving the spider in shock.
~Angel's POV~
I didn't dare to move. I was too scared that something would happen,but when I felt more safe I quickly turned off the lights and jumped in my bed in fear. I was f*cking freaked out.

~The next day~

~Alastor's POV~
As I came down stairs I saw Angel walking behind me...he had tired eyes and he was walking like he hadn't slept all night, and I was sure that he hadn't slept at all. "Hello Angel!" I said in a cheerful tone. He looked at me and then looked at the ground.
"What happened?" I asked in curiosity.
"There was someone or something in my room and I don't know who- or whatever it was...but it had such a dark, cold, and bone chilling voice, I didn't let anyone in my room last night." He whispered. He didn't want to look weak to anyone else, I'm guessing.
Just as he said those words I remembered that I sent my shadow to go watch over Angel and try to get some information about himl, I then turned at my shadow and gave him the death glare.
"Alastor...what are you looking at? Your shadow?" Angel questions.
I say it's nothing and ask what kind of drink he might want, and he gave me a confused look.

~Angel's POV~
I don't understand why he cares so much, now that I think of it, he has been spending a lot of time with me…"I'm not thirsty.." I said in a low voice.