y'all read this!?

So apparently y'all read this stuff.

And I realy do appreciate it but the only problom is I DONT GET WHY!

This makes me really happy! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Oh and I realized that I make Angel dust seem more emotional than he realy is.

Opportunities:

- so I have not been Pacific whenever I said that you can give me an OC, let me explain what I meant.

OC story:

1. Give me a description of what your OC looks like.

2. Tell me what character you want to interact with.

3. Tell me how you are connected to the character.

4. Tell me how old they are.

5. Tell me their personality.

6. Tell me 'bout their life on Earth.

7. Tell me what type of demon it is.

8. Tell me their powers.

9. Tell me their hobbies.

10. What were their sins.

11. Tell me how tall they are compared to the character.

12. DO ANY CHARACTER BUT HUSK!
(I'm doing OC with Husk to give you an example) oh! And I will have the book named for Y/U/N (your username)

So the reson I'm doing this is because I don't care what people comment on my books, and some people are afraid that people won't like their books so they don't post any, but I can make a story for them and people can write bad comments but I won't care. So I hope that this helps you.

And in the comments you can tell me what other opportunities that you would like and I will announce it to others and the opportunity will be open! this does not come with a timeline you can comment whenever you want whatever opportunity that you would like and that will stay like a permanent opportunity! Good bye my little legends!