Angel With The Radio

~Angel's POV~
I could see that Alastor was concerned so I broke the silence.
"so why were you looking at your shadow, exactly?" I asked instantly wanting to change the subject.
He just sighed and said "It's nothing." I then crossed all my arms.
This was awkward, but then he broke the silence between us by saying "Did you see who or what it was?"
I flinched a bit when he asked, and I saw that he was even more concerned. "No…I only know its tone of voice…" I said shyly, I never wanted that.. thing.. to come back! But something was up with Alastor, he kept death glaring his shadow, I didn't know why.
"I have to leave." And that was the last thing Alastor said before leaving me in the hallway going the opposite way that led to his room. I didn't understand what he was doing, but why should I care? He probably left something in his room, but part of me said otherwise. I just started back to the kitchen again.
~with Alastor~
~Alastors shadows POV~
"So you scare him knowing that he was already frightened?!" Alastor yelled at me, I didn't give a damn. And I was only having fun.
"Okay, so I pulled a little prank! What's the big idea?" I said with a wide happy grin. But Alastor not so happy, he had a permanent smile so of course he was still smiling. He went on rambling again but I wasn't listening, he's too boring. But I then thought of a way to tease him. "You like him...don't you~" I said in a childish way. Alastor was not happy ,at all, and he snapped, "I DON'T LIKE THAT STUPID-ASS SLUT!" He yelled only loud enough but also stayed a bit quiet so that people outside his room couldn't hear him. That when I backed up a bit. "If you think such a thing again I will end you!" He said. Now what the fuck!? I thought

~Alastors POV~
I then thought of my choice of words, like how in the living HELL can you get rid of a shadow? I sighed and left, unfortunately my shadow loved to follow me, as shadows do..
I finally get to the kitchen and I see Angel talking to a female, I go over, "Hello Angel, why who's this lovely lady?" I asked looking at her outfit, She had blond hair with pink at the end. Her pants where tore and the bottom of her skirt and crop-top where tattered.
"Names Cherri Bomb, call me Cherri." she said is in a calm way. "Nice to meet you."

~night time, 11:45 PM~
As I was unlocking my door, a thought hit me. My shadow said that Angel was just a slut. And I almost asked why he would say a thing, but as I was about to speek, I stopped myself, I remembered that I called him a 'stupid slut'…"Can you not say things about him, in front of me..?"

~Alastors Shadows POV~
I said that Angel was a slut on purpose, just to see Alastor's reaction. I loved how he said that one sentence in that annoyed  voice.
As we entered his room, I came up with an idea...I didn't know if it would backfire or what, but I need to see Alastor's reaction! So I went to Angels room.

~mid night~
~Angel's POV~
As I went in my bed, I had that same feeling I had last night, it made me jump!
"Hello!?" I yelled in fright. Feeling stupid I get up and try to reach the light switch, but it was too dark...I then heard the same cold blooded voice, saying the most blood curdling things!
"Can't see?" The voice said and laughed out loud, I didn't know what to do!