a little rage from me

Okay, so here is a little rage from me that is not normal, I promise but right now I seem calm but if you keep on reading I will become a deadly savage. Just a warning.
Now....

So you know how I have snakes? Well me and my mom just got into a fight cause I was trying to protect them. And then when the cat exists, my dog comes in here and every thing. But she is just full on running to my bed, where the snake is currently on me. So I jump out of my bed and my dog is about to jump at me, and I'm like "okay, okay, OK- MOM THIS IS BAD!!!!MOM- SHE SNAKE IS IN ATTACK MODE!!! MOM-" and then I accidentally say- "MOM!!! COULD YOU COME AND HELP ME FOR ONCE IN 5 YEARS!!!!!" and you know that it slipped cause when I said "once  in 5 years" my voice trembled. So I pause and think of what I just said, and then In my head I'm like, 'wait... Did I jsut- yep. I just said that you my mom. Do I regret it? No."
And then my mom comes in the room and is like, " YOU BETTER GET RID OF THAT ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME!!!" " Well, 'MOM', maybe I'm trying to do what you say and protect the snake AND THE DOG SO THEY DONG ATTACK EACH OTHER!?!?" And me and my mom yell back and forth. Until I just say- "JUST GET {dog's name} OUT IF MY ROOM!!!" And mom just huffed and called {dog's name} out of the room.
I know that it may seem like I'm over reacting, but in reality, MY 'MOM' SAID TO MAKE SURE THAT THE DOG DOESN'T GET NEAR THE SNAKES! SO I DIDN'T!!!!!!  AND SINCE LUCIFER WAS IN ATTACK MODE I MADE SURE HE DIDN'T ATTACK MY DOG!!!
but that's not even what triggered me, what triggered me was that when my mom left, HSE had the nerve to say- " well maybe you can learn to do things yourself"
EXCUSE ME BUT I HAVE A SNAKE ABOUT TO ATTACK, A DOG ABOUT TO JUMP ON ME!!!  AND THE NERVE SHE HAS TO SAY THAT I SHOULD LEARN TO DO STUFF MYSELF!? OH THAT IS RICH COMING FROM MY MOM!!! I DO THE DISHES, I DRY THE CLOTHES, AND HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THE CATS!!! AND ALL SHE DOES ALL DAY IS SIT AROUND ALL DAY, MAYBE SHE COOKS, BUT THATS ALL SHE DOES AND THEN SHE GOES TO BED!? HECK- SHE EVEN STOPPED PUNISHING MY BROTHER SHE HE ATTACKS ME- DOESN'T MATTER IF HE IS CHOKING ME, SCARY THING ME- I DINT EVEN THINK SHE WOULD CARE IF HE RIPPED OFF MY HEAD, ANYMORE!!! NIT TO MENTION SHE ONLY DOES THE CLOTHES ONCE A MONTH!! AND SHE ACTS LIKE ITS SO HARD.OH, AND NIT ONLY DO I HAVE TO DO THOSE CHORES, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO OUT UP WITH MY BROTHER, TRY TO SEE WHY MY MOM IS BARLEY DOING ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE! I AM BASICALLY ALONE AND DEAL WITH THE FACT I CAN'T SPEAK MY MIND TO SOMEONE CAUSE IF I DO I WILL:
1LOSE A FRIEND
2THE ADULTS WILL PUNISH ME
3SOMEONE, WILL. SPILL! THE!! TEA!!!
Oh, and on 2, there is another thing that I realized yesterday.
the adults lie to you 24/7
They say that you can speak your mind but when you say how you feel about adults or anyone else, THEY LOSE IT AND PUNISH YOU, YEAH, I GET THAT SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT COME ON!!!! IF THEY DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE THINKING, OR ABOUT OUR OPINION, THEY WILL GET ALL HURT ABOUT IT AND OVER REACT JUST CAUSE WE HAVE A F-ING OPINION!?
yeah, think of that when another adult Says, "sticks and bones can break my bones but words will never hurt me-" cause it's all lies.