Happy I have Y'all.

holy shit it's near time I made this book...

Angels POV:

So I was just walking with the kid down the street. All normal an' shit. We had just got some Ice cream and the kid seemed happy.

I smiled as I saw Y/N Dancing around all happy. "So Y/N, is there anything that you wanna do? Maybe tomorrow we can go to an arcade with Alastor, What do ya say?"

Y/N looked up at me almost as soon as I said that. She looked really surprised rather than happy, "No, no, no! That won't be necessary! I mean, how would we pay? What could we do? A-and after all! There so much more to do in this place, right???"

That last 'right' she said sounded pretty nervous. I hummed under my breath for a second before I understood why she was acting like this.

"Hm, so you've never been to an arcade before? That or it's just that this is hell so you'd probably be beat up in a matter of seconds by the jackass's there." I laughed.

Y/N looked at me, a look of consideration in her eyes. "oh- yes! Oh dear heavens yes! I am terrified of the arcades here, I once snuck in one and it was horrible!"

I smiled, "well we better get back to the hotel soon. The babes are gonna freak if we don't come home in time." "Oh.. yes! I do miss home!"

✓~•charlies POV•~✓

It's been I don't know how long and they still haven't come back yet! Vaggie pulled a strand of my hair away from my face before gently playing with the back of my hair.

"Should I call them-" "No. They'll be fine Charlie, don't worry so much." Vaggie interrupted.

I sighed before I looked over at Husk. He was at the other side of the couch now that I told Alastor to stop making husk work so hard. "umm, enjoying your time off???" "Meh, it's just the same. Staying still and drinking booze."

I rolled my eyes and reached over for my phone. Vaggie grabbed it, "Hub, I love you, I really do. And I understand that you are worried, but you can't be obsessing about them 24/7, wait until at least 30 minutes after their curfew. Then I'll let you call." 

Vaggie kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Okay… I'll wait.."

'just wish they would hurry…'

And almost on the spot the door opened and Angel came in holding a laughing Y/N.

"See?" Vaggie said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hey Principessa, almost didn't make it for our curfew huh?" Angel laughed. "oh, also, I may have killed a few demons on the way here, sorry.."

(Principessa= princess in italian.)

I looked back at Vaggie and saw her roll her eyes. "You made her worry…" Vaggie groaned.

I cleared out my throat for a second, "so I take it you had a good time?" "Yep! Angel protected me and went to get ice cream and then we laughed, laughed, and laughed!" Y/N said as she jumped out of Angels arms. "Im glad you two had a good time dear!" Alastor said.

Alastor kissed Angel on the cheek. How cute!

I sighed. "Well, we better get to bed, it's almost 10…" Nifty said, popping out of nowhere.

All of the others rolled their eyes/eye. "That means you too Nift- no more late night cleaning."

Nifty playfully whines and we all laughed.

I'm so happy I have these fuckers…