Angel With The Radio

{Warning! This is cringy but kinda cute! And I hope you know that I do not do 13+ stuff cause some people don't like it! And shout out to my friend who I put through this cringy chapter(I think she didn't mind) but please give her credit! So shout out to my friend Lorrie! Enjoy!}

~Angel's POV~
As I was walking to my job I got some people asking me for my services, I of course said no. Cause I was fixing to do something that...I might regret…

~Time Skip 35 mins~
I just wobbled into the hotel. My legs were shaking and I had cuts all over me, my hair was a mess and my fluff was crassy, outfit was tattered.
"ANGEL!?" Charlie cried running up to me. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU! Whoever did WILL NOT make it out alive!" Vaggie yelled grabbing her sphere following Charlie.
"It's nothing, really…" I said slightly.
"Stop lying! Please tell us!" Charlie screamed. The demons in the lobby were whispering to each other.
"Please… I just need to get to bed… I'll feel better in the morning." I said looking up to see Alastor trying to hide his pity, or at least I think that's what he was trying to hide. "I'll take him to his room Charlie, just to make sure he gets there okay." Alastor said, I could hear the pity in his voice.

Alastor was opening my door and I was facing him but my  eyes looked at the wall beside me. "Get in Angel, I want to talk to you, now!" Alastor sounded serious.
"Uuummm, what? Me? Am I hearing things?" I said and Alastor just nods, having a small smile, like he was trying not to seem happy.
I went inside and Alasor came in with me… for some reason.
"So why have you followed me in here?" I ask slowly as he makes his way to the bed. He patted beside him, kinda asking me to sit next to him,I think the only reason I sat my him was because he had a look of sadness and sympathy.
"Tell me what really happened Angel...please." he said putting his hand on his lap.
"Ummm...I...I fell!" I was hoping he would believe my lie.
Alasor gave me a look, like he knew I was lying.
"I..it's nothin..heh...it's….it's-" I was cut off to find myself crying. I tried to stop the tears, while  keeping my eyes shut, and my hands wiping the tears away. All of a sudden I feel like I'm being picked up and open my eyes to see Alasor picking me up and putting me on his lap. He held my head close to his chest, I could feel my face burn up.

~Alastors POV~
I could feel Angel blush as I held him, and then he buried his face into my chest.
Please stop crying! I thought, for some reason...it hurt my chest when he was sad or beat up. He then pulled away to look at my face, then he looked up.
"What are you looking at Darling?" I asked and then looked up "Are you looking at my ears?" I asked again. Angel instantly turned red, "Uh..yes...I was wondering If I could touch your ears…" he said quietly enough I can hear. "Oh! Um, I wouldn't usually let demons touch my ears-" then a thought hit me. "Okay, I'll let you touch my ears, but every time you do, you have to let me touch your fluff. Deal?" I said with confidence. He looked hesitant then said, "Okay, but please don't hurt it…" he sounded as though he was a little scared. "So it's a deal then?"
"I guess…"

~Angels POV~
Alastor made a deal with me. I don't think that he planned on this…
I get behind him on the bed and I hesitate to touch his ears. We made the deal and I'm not sure if I want to. But for some reason, I feel like I can trust him. So I just go for it and touch his ears, he jumps as I suddenly touch them. "Wow! They feel like silk!"

~Alastors POV~
My ears went down suddenly. "You okay Al?" I heard Angel ask. "Can-can you..be a- little..more gentle, a-angel darling!" I managed to say with stutters. It was hard to keep from panting a little,but I resisted, he then stopped doing it so rough and said, "like that?" I seemed to calm down, until he started softly rubbing my ears. Now that got me!  I panted a little, they were small and quiet but I could tell angel noticed. "That's cute~" angel said in a flirty tone, thank God he just kept in like that.

~10 minutes later~
It has been 10 minutes and angel rubbing my ears felt like heaven(but I'm in hell).
I turned my head a little to see him in the corner of my eye playing with my ears, he seemed more happy now. I turned my head back and then I remembered,"angel darling, please...tell me what happend, I won't tell anyone, I promise.." I said in-between panting I was doing,hoping he would trust me. "What!?" He then suddenly gripped  my ears tightly, I let out a yelp of pain then he let go, "sorry" he whispered.
I turned my head as soon as he stopped rubbing my ears,"Well, can you tell me?" I ask again "I promise I won't tell anyone." He looked like he was going to cry again, he had his bottom set of hands in his lap with his top set crossed over his chest,  he was avoiding my eyes, biting his bottom lip. "Okay...if you promise…" he finally said.
He then came to sit beside me and rested his head on my shoulder, which kinda made my face burn, just a little. "Well I was on my way to work" he began,"and I went to my boss… I quit my job and he...didn't take it so well, the boss that got me, his name is Valentino...he's... he's gonna try to kill me! I know it!" He said that while burying his face into my shoulder. I tried to reassure him, "so this time it was Val…" he said. Wait! This time!? What does he mean this time!? "Angel...what do you mean, 'this time'!?" I asked, his eyes widened and he looked away "Sorry! Didn't mean to stay that!" He raised his voice, only enough where the other demons outside wouldn't hear him. "Angel, who did it the first time!?" I asked. He was hesitant but then he mumbled something. "What was that?" I asked, "I WAS ABUSED! OKAY!" he yelled with tears in his eyes. He then jumped up to me and hugged me,"I ran into my father and he had beaten me up! Okay!" it knocked me over and next thing I know, he's on me and we're both lying down."sshhh, sshh, it's okay Angel dear." I said, and before I knew it, we were both asleep.

~morning~
I woke up to see everyone(main characters) looking at me, some surprised, others excited and giggling. I then looked down to see angel dust nuzzling against me and letting out soft purrs. "EEEEKKKK! THAT'S SO CUTE!!!!!" Nifty yelled waking up Angel a bit. He just ground and wrapped all four of his arms around my waist. "A-angel!" I yelled and my face was burning like boiling water! "What!-" angel was cut off by seeing my face once he looked up, his face was just inches away from mine. The others laughed like there was no tomorrow, Charlie was on the floor curled up laughing, Vaggie was covering her mouth laughing like a maniac, and the others were crying of laughter. And Angel was red on his face and shoulders. "What the fuck…" angel said,"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!?" Angel yelled at the others.
"We! We were going to… wake you up, and found! You like! Like ! Like this!" Charlie managed to say in-between laughs