Worry.

~Alastors POV~

Shit….

When me and Angel were going on a walk and we're about to head back to the hotel he found a tiny 5 year old.

It's a Fox demon….

She has orange tails and hair, it's black at the end of her tails. Pale pink skin, one eye, San colors as that moth demons eyes.

At the time she was only wearing a torn up, ragged, and dirty Brown dress. But Angel had won her over and took her to the hotel, she knew how to get herself changed so she took a shower.

It said on the note that her name was Y/N.

When Y/N was done she got changed in a white shirt Angel had. It was over-sized for her and had holes around her waist. Angel got a long red ribbon and tied it around her waist to hide the holes and to match the color.

Her tails went in circles and she somehow… flew?(A/N; YES! I KNOW! SONIC! BUT I SWEAR IT IS ADORABLE IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT!)

Y/N giggled and ran into Angel. Angel and her laughed. He set her down on the floor and they started walking. "You coming Al, Babe?" Angel asked.

"OH- yes, I will join with you!" I smiled.

When Charlie saw the little Fox she dropped her clipboard and her jaw dropped. Angel and I were confused but Charlie snapped out of it and ran over to the little fox.

"Ooooohhh~ hewwo~ whats your name?" Charlie asked. "I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you! I saw you on TV, you must be Charlie!" Y/N giggled.

Charlie immediately hugged Y/N saying; "CAN WE KEEP HER!?"

Angel looked at me as I looked at him. "Well, we have no choice really…" Angel said as he handed over the letter to Charlie. Angel held is arm as his bottom set if arms crossed.

Charlie's eyes filled with sorrow and horror as she read the note. Angel looked at little Y/N.

"Come on sweety! Let's go get ya somethin' ta drink!" Angel chuckled as Y/N jumped up and down with exsitment.

"Oh… that poor, poor child…" Charlie said. "Who's going to take care of her?"

My ears flattened. I may be sadistic but… a child? In the streets? OF HELL!?

Y/N wouldn't live a day! Demons would snatch her up and kill her instantly! And if she survives that then she will be killed by Exterminators! .

Charlie saw the horror in my eyes. "A-Al?" Charlie asked.

"Angel and I will take care if her…."