Angel with the Radio

RadioDust

{So~ we're going back a little to the Scenario that happened in the last chapter but in Angels Point Of View!
And I want you to know that in every single one of my books, Valantino DIES because I HATE VALENTINO
You may continue}

(Flash back
~Angels POV~

My heart was racing… I could hear it… my face was burning but I only felt cold sweats…

Why?

Why did I fall so hard?

Why an overlord?

Why is Alastor so different?

I was asking myself questions that I knew no one had the answer to, not even me. My lips on the Radio Demons!? I don't want to pull back, I was scared of rejection, and Al hates being touched. What if he killed me!?

I was startled when I felt Alastors arms wrapped around my waist.  I hugged him tighter. The kiss… I wanted to last forever… But that's not how things work...

Being too scared to look in his eyes, I just hugged him when I parted the kiss. Then I asked the question I have been wanting an answer to for a while.

"C-can we be something more? More than friends?"

My heart stopped beating, it was hard to breathe, the pain in my chest was preventing me from breathing.

I pulled back from the hug and put my hands up for protection. Then I realized I had tears forming in the corner of my eyes. I tried to erase them. "S-sorry!Never mind! I- I really Didn't know what I was d-doing!" I said, still trying to get rid of the tears.

Alastor looked at me in pity, I knew why… he was going to yell at me and then act as if nothing happened tomorrow…

Right..?

But no… he did something else?

"Do you realize what you're doing?" He asked.

I froze, 'what was that supposed to mean!?' I yelled at myself in my head. "Yes.. I'm confessing to my crush and possibly ruining our friendship because of it…" I replied.

Alastor shook his head, "I mean confessing to me darling, I will not hurt you but…" He paused, "I'm still a cannibal and I have a lot of enemies!" Alastor grabbed my hand and held it tight.

I chuckled, "okay? And? I've had worse."

Alastor stayed silent.

"Then yes my dear,"

(End of flashback)
(Still Angels POV)

And that was a week ago, yeah. Alastor said he would move in with me ,and the Hazbin crew, well, they would find out. We mainly stayed in our apartment for the past week. Alastor hasn't brought his stuff over but he's been staying at my place.

I was still daydreaming about Alastor, then I checked the clock. It had been a while since my Boyfriend was gone and I missed him.

Then when I rolled over on my back the door opened, slowly, but still. Alastor had stepped in, drenched in blood.

This would normally not surprise me, but this was different. He had… injuries!? I don't know why, cause he's the Radio Demon for crying out loud, but I still panicked. 

"A-Alastor?" I stuttered, jumping to my feet. My boyfriend made his way to me and gave me a smile. But I wasn't happy at all. "You worried me! And you have injuries!? WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled.

"I know dearest, I know, I'm terribly sorry for worrying- what are you doing?" Alastor asked when I  came out of the bathroom with a First-Aid kit.

"Sit, and you can tell me what happened while I'm patching you up." I glared at him when he shook his head. Him seeing my glare, gave a sigh and sat down beside me giving me the victory.

While I was tending to Alastors wounds, he told me that he was "teaching" (in other words slowly killing Val...) a certain old… "boss" of mine. He would have winced here and there when I hit a soft spot in his injuries, but he would continue. Apparently the injuries were from Val since he was like a worm, wiggled and wiggled, trying to get free. But this worm had spikes. Or at least, that's how Alastor explained it.

"That demon was so dirty that I lost my appetite when I saw him!" Alastor laughed.
I laughed along with him, it was more of a chuckle but still.

Then I noticed his tail, it looked SO fluffy. "You have a tail?" I asked . Alastor tensed up. "Y-yes!" Alastor stuttered, probably thinking I was going to mess with it right now.

Knowing his fears, I showed him a playful smirk. "Can I touch it~" I whispered. Alastors ear flattens and he lets out a sigh. I thought that something was wrong, did I say something wrong? "H-hey Al, it's fine," I said, hoping he wouldn't be sad or mad.

"It's not that dear, it's that.." Alastor paused, "I'm still new to this, letting you,or anyone, touch me... thing." I laughed at that.

"Babe, babe, it's okay, I won't force ya" I laughed out loud.

(Literally 5 minutes later, cause SATAN FORBID, I was about to make it very cringy!)

And here we are, Alastors face buried in my fluffy chest while I playing with his fluffy tail.

"See? I wouldn't hurt ya babe!" I chuckled. Alastor only mumbled something in my fluff. "What?" I asked, looking down at my sleeping boyfriend. All of a sudden I hear.. purring? I chuckled to myself, thinking of Al's reaction when I told him he could purr.  Alastor had fallen asleep in my arms apparently. I let out a loving chuckle.

"Ti amo" I whispered.

Ti amo= I love you
In Italy