A Good morning and A new mystery.

✓~•Alastors POV•~✓

I woke up feeling something warm and fluffy beneath me. It sounded like soft purrs where coming from somewhere and it was peaceful. I blinked my eyes for a second before I remembered what had happened last night.

I could feel my cheeks get warmer by the second and I felt Angel move. He had yawned for a second before seeing my face. I sat up almost immediately and was fixing to get up and leave, but I felt Angel pull me back down. "Like hell I'm letting you go that easily ,bitch~" Angel chuckled.

My ears quickly went down as I was now face to face to Angel. "Heh..heh… uu-um Angel. Maybe you Shouldn't be so close after Last night???" I stuttered. Angel chuckled,"why?? Scared I might try something baby~?" Angel said as he pulled me closer. 

I could feel my body tense up as his arms held me tighter. I hid my face as in the crook of Angels neck. Sweet heavens he pulls at my heart strings….

✓~•Angels POV•~✓

I could feel Al nussle into my neck, trying to hide his face from me. I chuckled at his strange shy behavior and kissed his forehead. "I love you~"

I then pushed him Away a little and got up. "Well, it's nice to know that you're my deer bitch on nights like that~" I laughed at his blushing face.

I walked over to the closet and grabbed what I wanted, I figured that wearing something other then the original stuff would be fine. So I grabbed a crop-top,a hoodie with a zipper/(don't know what else to call it…), and some jeans. I quickly put them on and went over to my mirror. Not bad… and it was comfy too.

I looked over at Al and saw that we was already dressed, I remembered that he could just snap his fingers and he would already be dressed. He was walked over to me and gave me a hug. Huh… he was being really affectionate. I smiled as I saw him burry his face in my fluff. "hey babe-" I said as he lifted his up to see me, "thanks for last night~"

I kissed him and he kiss back. It was long and filled with passion. I pulled away and smiled. "You're welcome darling~ I'm glad that I could make you happy!" Alastor said.

I smirked as he left the room. When he had not closed the door and was out of sight, I smiled and could feel warmth come to my cheeks. "I'm very happy~"....

✓~•Y/Ns POV•~✓

And yet again, I was working on the letter to master. And as I had written down one of the words I could feel like someone was coming.

I panicked and ran to my bed, I looked under it and saw one of my drawing, I grabbed it and my coloring supplies and started to add more detail to the drawing. But then I felt a little rust in my wrist which really made it hard to draw.

I couldn't find any oil anywhere and I didn't have time to search for Any. I panicked as I saw the letter was still out. I quickly grabbed it with my good hand and then I could see a light which told that the door was open.

I was expecting to see Alastor since he was normally the easiest to tell if he was coming. So just imagine my surprise when I saw Nifty, it was normally hardest to tell if she was coming cause of her childish nature, but she was here. "M-miss Nifty- what are you doing here!?" I asked. She gave me a puzzled expression.

Oh how I hatted when People would look at me like that, it made me feel like more of a cruel thing then I already was… It was like they never knew the real me… but they got to see the real me just… not the bad side of me…

"I'm here to clean your room. Why else would I be here???" Nifty brought me out of my guilt filled thoughts. "O-oh right! Umm.. could you come a little later?? I'm kinda busy…" "oh, well I thought I would come by now cause Angel wants to see If you would like to go get some ice-cream. "

I Looked up at her and almost dropped the letter. Only almost.

Angel was like family to me… the whole hotel was like a family to me.. but Angel was like a parent…

My fox ears twitched a little. "Umm.. then maybe the stuff I was doing can wait." I said as I got up and dusted my dress. Alastor had made me a new one… he made it Hand stitched too.

It was gold on the top piece, it had a picture of the hotels key on the front and it always made me smile. It had the same red ribbon that Angel had given me on the first day I was here, it had a bow on the back. Angel had tied that. Then on the bottom of the dress it was white with red at the bottom.

I adored the dress.. and for the rest of my outfit, well I had boots on the bottom but that was it.

My tails swayed a little and ears twitched. I then could feel the rust in my wrist again. "Hey Nifty, is there Any oil near???"

Hey guys, so sorry that I've been gone for so long and that these updates are kinda slow. But I will keep up with the updates more often now. But maybe not as often as I would like, cause school just started for me. But I will keep up with this book, I promise!

Oh, and please check out my new book if you wanna learn a little about my OC. I made this book cause well... I'm still working on her and trying to make her better. And I was just trying to make sure that you guys didn't get confused when I mentioned about her in my radiodust One-Shots book.

Anyway, I would like to thank- NeroLee__ for makeing to cover for me. And here it is:

And again, not my art.