RadioDust

~Angels POV~
It was just a normal day at the hotel...for the others…
So ever since me and the Strawberry have been talking, I felt a feeling that I haven't felt in a while, and I hated it!
Now every single time Alastor I comes by I get the urge to leave.
BUT! Again, this place just has to treat me like shit!
Alastor has been following me everywhere I go! I haven't tried to leave cause then he would probably know something is up.
"Hey Al, why do you keep following me?" I asked, "you're kinda considering me, like, you never follow me, ever." Alastor looked up at me and said, "I can't let that Valentino harm you now can I! Why, if he lays a finger on you I will have no choice but to slowly kill him!" Alastor sounded cheerful and serious at the same time.

~Charlies POV~
I was walking towards the lobby and saw Alastor with Angel, talking! I had an interesting idea.
After I told Vaggie what I was gonna do she said that she wanted to come just in case Alastor tries to kill me.
My plan was to have Angel do something cute and see Al's reaction.

So I go over to them and in my 'sly' ways I just came out and said, "Hey! Angel! So Razzle and Dazzle did something when I was making my way to the lobby!" I just blurted it out, "And I was wondering if you could do the same thing, I think it would be cute!"
"Now what the fuck?" Angel said, "K, what is it?"
I whispered to in Angel's ear what to do and he did I right away.
He got his two top hands, and had went cross eyed, eachother ,and had his two index fingers point at his face, he stuck his tongue out while saying "BLEP!"
I SWEAR ALASTOR'S SMILE GREW EVEN BIGGER! His face was so readable! I could just tell in his mind he was saying 'cute!'
But then Alastor came up to me ,"please Charlie dear, don't have him do that again."
                ^
   {I DO NOT REGRET THAT!}

~Angel's POV~
Alastor is STILL following me…
I was just shopping and then something caught me eye. "Ooo~ what's this?!" I ran over to a window since I saw a strawberry milkshake. I checked inside my pocket and then felt a hand on my shoulder, "Angel, Dear, Charlie and Vaggie want me to make sure you don't come to the hotel drunk."
"What the fuck are you talking 'bout!?" I then turned my head to see it was a bar "..oh, okay." I said scratching the back of my head.

We were walking down an alley and I heard something.
"What the?" I said as I turned my head.

~Alastors POV~
I could sense that Angel had stopped walking, I turn my head to see him looking traumatized.
"Angel, are you okay?" I asked as I was walking towards him. He was looking at a man.
He then attempted to look our way but Angel grabbed my arm and hid, with his back against the house that was by the Alley.
"We need to go now! Or at least hide!" Angel whispered. "Not until you tell me who that is, Angel!" I whispered back.
"I'll tell you at the hotel! Just not now!"
I sighed and teleported  to his room. "Now can you tell me?" I asked. Angel sat down on his bed as though he had seen a living human in hell.
He let out a sigh and turned his head away from me, just a bit.
"Remember when I said I was abused…" My ears perked up to the words Angel spoke.
"Well, that was my dad…" Angel said with a crack in his voice as though he was about to cry. I saw a tear fall down his cheek.
My ears then instantly fell down to hear the crack in his voice.
"Angel? Are you okay?" I asked as he pulled his legs to his chest and buried his face into his legs. "I'll be fine, my dad can't hurt me now...right…" he seemed to be more depressed than ever.

~Angel's POV~
I just spat out said it, and instantly regretted it.
''Please don't tell ANYONE else! Please!" I asked lifting my head to see Alastor. He sat down beside me and started to rub my back. So I let my legs hang over the bed and my arms were on my lap, I had my head resting on Alastors shoulder.
"It's going to be okay Angel, I'm here." Alastor's voice soothed me for some reason," you should get to bed, Angel."

Alastor tucked me in. I was laying on my back and my eyes where looking towards the door, and I only had my eyes cracked, just a bit. But when he was halfway to the door, He stopped. He turned around and did the weirdest thing! HE FUCKING CAME IN THE BED AND PUT HIS FUCKING FACE IN MY DAMn FLUFF!
oh.. God- my face was red as a tomato. My eyes just opened and when they did, "Remember our deal," Alastor mumbled in my fluff. I normally wouldn't be this flustered but he wasn't one of my clients.

~Alastor's POV~
Angels face was burning, and his shoulders were burning, I could tell.
"I'll be here when you wake up, Angel" I said. As I fell asleep, I felt four arms wrap around me, I chuckled and smiled a bit.

Note from Lorrie: SO FUCKING CUTE AND CRINGY AND I LIVE FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!