Angel With the Radio

{So AriaUknown8 had made a request so I did that, and I changed my account a bit, now it shows my OC.
And AriaUknown8, I'm gonna update that book soon that I made for you but since I'm making this book you're gonna have to wait a bit, and I'm only making 3 pages, I hope that's not a problem!}

~Angel's POV~
I woke up with Alastor practically purring on me. I thought it was the cutest thing ever!!!
I didn't wasn't to wake him up so I just left him there on the bed. I took a shower and yadah yadah…

But I had woken him up when I got changed, he saw me and shot up in the air. "The fuck!?" I asked, he had looked like he had just entered heaven and was more surprised than a mouse that hasn't had food for weeks but just found cheese.

It took Al a bit for him to calculate what was going on then he settled down. "Okay then…" I was not surprised when I saw him running out of the room like someone was about to chop his limbs off.

When I went downstairs everything was back to normal….or almost…
"Hello~ Angel! Can I help you with anything?" Alastor immediately came to me talking,"and your friend is here!"
I look over at the bar and see Cherri Bomb annoying the fuck outta' Husk.

"Ey~ it's shugga' tits!" I yelled at her, as I was walking to the bar Alastor grabbed my Arm. "Tell anyone that I have taken: care of you and I will take your soul-" I interrupted Alastor by booping his nose. "Sure pimp!" I said fawnly walking to the bar and sat by Cherri.

~Cherri Bombs POV~

Angel sat down by me but only looked at the pimp all love-struck. I haven't seen Angie this happy and all sick looken' since...ever!
"Angie? Angie!? ANGIE!?!?" I had to yell to get his attention. "Huh! Oh yeah Sweet Titties?" He asked, he turned around and laid his head on his palm.

I saw him, he was apparently lost in thought, then I had an idea. "You like him? Don't you Angie!?" I asked.

Suddenly Angie's face turned red. "Fuck you Cherri!" He scolded me, burying his face into his arms. "Oh! My fucking Lucifer! You do have a crush on the-" Angie put his hands on my mouth shushing me. "Sssshhh! Don't tell him! And it's not like he…" Angie was now slouching having his head down.

"Ey' Angie, you quit your job and I know he will protect you,"I said trying to make him feel better, "like, I saw him, he looked at you with the most Fawn and love struck eyes I have seen!"

Angie looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Okay tits, so ya' stayen'?" He asked putting one of his arms on the counter. "Not for long, Hey Bertender! Get me a drink!"

After a few drinks Angie went over to flirt with The Radio guy. And all of a sudden I hear, "Ha! Gay! Uw ouldent Fuck you!" In a Radio like tone. I turn around and Angie looks hurt,"you wouldn't.." he said.
"I mean, unless you want to…" the radio host replied.

I see the bartender almost chokes on his drink and spits it out. I pumped my fist in the air and just said 'YES!!!'

I look at the Radio host's face and he is sitting on the couch, his hands holding his face. I see Angie and he is trying to reassure him but his face is burning red.

I start laughing so much I start Wheezing on the floor, the bartender is trying to process what happens, the princess is squealing of joy and jumping up and down, another cyclops is doing the same, and a moth girl is practically paralyzed doing the same as the bartender.