Your Wish is my command.

✓~•no ones POV•~✓

"We're not safe. We cant talk in our own languages anymore! Fuck." Angel sighed.

He was at the bar counter and so we're the others. "Erm… Angel.. what do you mean?" Charlie asked.

"What my darling means is that Y/N apparently can speak every language in the book…" Alastor said as he looked at Y/N. She was resting on the couch and sound asleep.

Vaggie looked at Alastor for a sec and laughed. "Yeah right! That's a nice joke you doof!- and you are serious." Vaggie stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow.

"Well fuck." Husk sighed.

But when they all looked back at Y/N she was Walking upstairs. "Y/N? Is everything alright?" Nifty asked. Y/N jumped before she turned around. "Y-yep! I just want to get into a- well.. a bed?" Y/N said.

"Oh! Yeah about that Y/N! I thought that you, Alastor, and Angel would like it better if you had a room to yourself! That way you and them have a little more privacy!" Charlie cheered. Angel looked up and then smirked at Alastor.

"Your room number is 109! right by me and Vaggie, sorry that we couldn't get a room by Alastor and Angel…" Charlie added. Y/N's ears went down a little but she smiled a fake smile. "Thanks Aunt Charlie!"

'these demons are making my job harder and harder…' Y/N thought to herself.

Charlie's eyes filled with delight and a tear streamed down her face. She sat down and leaned against Vaggie as she said, "she called me Aunt Charlie!!" With the biggest smile on her face.

✓~•later•~✓~•no ones POV•~✓

All of the others had left to their rooms except for Angel and Alastor. There was an awkward silence before Angel broke it. "So uh.. Alastor. You know that I am crazy about sex right? And that we have been together for a while now yet we haven't fucked? "

Alastor looked over to Angel and saw his lover had a deep blush. "Whatever do you mean darling?" Alastor asked.

"Well- it's just that I kinda feel like we haven't gone 'All the way' if you know what I mean." Angel blushed even deeper as he was trying to prosses what the fuck he was doing.

Alastor raised an eyebrow as he was trying to get the picture. But then it clicked. Alastor chuckled and wrapped an Arm around Angel.

Angel jumped, not expecting the act at all. "A-Alastor! What are you doing!?" Angel asked. "I'm giving affection to my lover, what else?" Alastor relaxed.

Angel looked at him with that 'you don't have a fucking idea of what I'm talking about' look. "Al. I'm asking if we can fuck." Angel said with a deep blush but no hesitation.

Alastor flinched and his eyes immediately widened. He blushed and took his arm away. "Don't worry Al. I'm not gonna fuck you if you don't want me to!" Angel laughed.

Alastor gazed at Angel before he smirked. He grabbed Angel's hand and teleported them to their rooms. "Uh, Alastor. What's going on." Angel asked.

But just then Alastor got on top of Angel and kissed him. "I'm giving you your wish darling~" Alastor said.

Angels eyes sparkled a little before he smiled widely.

Want the details then look it up cause I am not writing what they are going to do.