Angel With The Radio (a kiss?)

{So I don't know Val's personality so I'm just gonna think he's sadistic and I hope that I'm right about his personality!}
{And just to say, all of the art that I have shown in this book is not my art but I don't know who did it so I just wanted to say. And who evers art that I have used in this book, I wanted to say that you have really REALLY good art skills}
~Angels POV~
After the incident with Alastor yesterday…
I went straight to the store with Sugar tits.

"Hey Angie, what do you think of this dress?" She asked. She was holding a silverish, pink cream colored dress. I let out a gasp and felt the tips of the dress, it felt just like mother fucking silk! "It's beautiful!" I gasped.

We both looked at the price tag...it was fucking 800$. Me and Cherri were going to steel it but when we looked away for a second it disappeared. "The fuck?" I asked myself. "Eh, some mother fucker had to have stolen it…" Charri sighed. I was kinda ticked off but just gave a shrug and let it go.

When me and Sugar Tits got out of the store we parted ways.

"See ya Angie!" She called running the other way. I waved back and was walking back to the hotel.

When I was halfway to the hotel I was shoved into an Ally. I let out a yelp of pain as I was shoved against the wall of the store by the ally. My eyes were slut, I was too scared to look, but I knew I had to.

When I looked at the figure a sudden fear pierced through my chest. I didn't think I would have to deal with this… I don't want to..

The overlord gave me a smile, that same sadistic smile…

"why hello Angel Cakes!" He said.

'can't Val just let it go?..' I thought to myself.

"He-hey Val.." I stuttered. Before I even knew it, Val threw me to the ground. The fall kinda scraped my cheek and knee, I don't know how deep or if I was bleeding, but I was too scared to care. I felt like I would have a few bruises.

I looked up at Valentino, he didn't look happy. Without a word he punched my stomach.

With that one blow he made all the air I had fly out of me, I was gasping for air, trying to breath. "Val.. please.." I begged. When I looked up at him he was about to hit me again.

I closed my eyes and turned my head the other way, but… I didn't feel anything?

I didn't feel a punch, I didn't feel pain, there was nothing. My eyes shot open and looked at the ground, still looking to the right. 

'what is he doing!?

'will he kill me!?'

'is he planning something worse!?'

'is he gonna rape me!?'

'Is he going to spare me!?'

All of these thoughts came to me like a train, fear was running through me, my blood went cold. I felt cold sweats forming on my cheeks.

I didn't want to look, I didn't, but the curiosity took over me. I looked towards him…

But when I looked up I didn't see a pissed off Valentino, or just not Val, it was..
Alastor?

He was holding Val by the neck, holding him off from the ground. When Alastor looked at me, his sadistic smile turned into a pitiful one.

~Alastors POV~

I was in my room, enjoying some tea. But I had a feeling something was off, something bad. It took me a while to think but then I just asked one of my shadows if they thought something was off.

He didn't respond Which ticked me off. Then I remembered,
'Angel Dust!?'

I teleported near Angel but I couldn't see him. Then I heard a whimper, I immediately knew it was him.

I looked around the corner and saw a demon, he was beating Angel. I don't know why but.. something in me just snapped.

I teleported in front of the demon and grabbed his throat and held him in the air.

I was pissed, how dare this son-of-a bitch hurt my Angel Dust!?

I turned my head to see Angel. His eyes had shown too much fear. Angel looked like he just saw a human in hell. 

When Angel looked at me his face changed in expression. He was still scared but Angel looked at me in a soft way.

"Angel, dear, can you wait for me?" I asked. I put the Demon down but my grip tightened. When Angel left the Ally I immediately snapped my neck to see the demon in my hands.

"We will continue this later!"  I growled before letting him go to breathe.

I left the ally and turned to Angel. He looked at me through the corner of his eyes. I grabbed his hand, when I did his face turned a light shade of pink. I teleported us to the top of the Hazbin hotel.

When he saw the view he looked awe struck. He held his bottom set of arms to his chest, and his top set crossed. The light of hell had hit Angel perfectly.

The light had lit up the sparkle in Angels eye and he had the cutest smile on. He was the closest thing I saw to an Angel. "Well dear, we better get back inside." I said holding out my hand.

Angel looked at my hand then me, a blush forming on his face. I had no idea why…

"Angel?-" I was interrupted. My face was burning, my heart skipped a beat. Instead of taking my hand, he.. kissed me?

His lips were resting on mine, his bottom set of arms holding my waist and his top set holding my face. I was surprised at first but then closed my eyes and kissed him back. Wrapping my arms around him and his arms tightening around me.

Angel parted the kiss but hugged me, "c-can we be something more? More than friends?" He asked. I could feel my face heat up. Butterflies feeling in my stomach. 

When Angel pulled back he had tears forming in his eyes. "S-sorry!Never mind! I- I really Didn't know what I was d-doing!" He said, trying to erase the tears forming in his eyes.

It took me a while to process what was going on, and then I got it.

Then I have an answer, and answer that I have never been so sure of in my life or afterlife. And as I looked at him, in pitty, I gave my answer.

{DONT HATE ME! Sorry, but I had to end it there! 😈
Will Al say yes? Will he say no? Find out in the next chapter of 'Angel With The Radio!'}