22

" again "

"I say we hear him out

"I say we hear him out." Karga says to them. Under his helmet, Mando bites the inside of his cheek. "The minute we open that door we're dead." Cara says passing by him.

"At least out there, we've got a shot." Karga argues gesturing toward the window.

Cara sits herself on the ground, "That's easy for you to say. I'm a Rebel Shock Trooper. They'll upload me to a Mind Flayer." She says grabbing all the weapons she can find off the dead Stormtroopers scattered along the room.

"That was just wartime propaganda." Karga protests.

"I don't care to find out. I'm shooting my way out of here." Cara spits.

Karga glances back to Mando and Lana. "What about you two?"

Mando glanced at the battle torn window, "I know who he is. It's Moff Gideon."

"No. Moff Gideon was executed for war crimes."

"It's him. He knew my name." Din sneers.

"So, what does that prove?"

"I haven't heard that name spoken since..." He glances to Lana, "...since I was a child."

"On Mandalore?" Karga questions.

"I wasn't born on Mandalore." Din continues. Lana dips her head slightly, waiting for Din to speak of his true origin. He didn't tell her once because he wasn't ready, now he really has no choice.

"But you're Mandalorian." Karga points out confused.

"Mandalorian isn't a race." Cara adds in.

"It's a creed." Mando stays still for a few seconds, finally shaking himself out of it.

"I was a foundling. They raised me in the Fighting Corps. I was treated as one of their own. When I came of age I was sworn to the Creed. The only record of my family name was in the registers of Mandalore. Moff Gideon was an ISB Officer during the purge. That's how I know him." He explains.

"That's how he knows who we all are." Cara says standing and bringing her weapons with her.

"He says he needs us, which means the child got away safely. I was worried when the Ugnaught didn't respond,"

"His name is Kuiil." Lana states.

"When Kuiil didn't respond, but if they'd capture the kid, we'd be dead already." He echoes.

"Hail them again." Cara says running past Mando and Lana. In front of them, Karga picks up a bottle of the blue glowing liquid Lana had on Sorgan, taking a large sip of it then pouring himself another.

Mando lifts the commlink to his helmet again. "Come in, Kuiil. Kuiil? Nothing." He voice sounded weak.

Cara was at the other wall now, aiming her blaster toward the window. "They might have jammed the link." Mando considers what she says, but the link beeps, revealing the child's coos through it.