33

" beskar "

On top of the Razor Crest, Lana sits in front of Bo-Katan and Din

On top of the Razor Crest, Lana sits in front of Bo-Katan and Din. She has her legs crossed in front of her leaning back on her palms. "You see that Imperial Gozanti freighter?" Bo-Katan asks. "It's being loaded with weapons as we speak. According to the ports manifest, its scheduled to depart at first light."

"So, we stow away?" Din huffs.

"We've been hitting them pretty hard." Reeves chimes in. "They scan for life forms as a precaution before pushing back."

"If you wanna do this with five, you're gonna need the element of surprise." Din says putting his hands to his hips.

"Exactly. The freighter will maintain trawling speed while inside the shipping lanes and then ascend to orbit. We'll jet up when they're cruising in atmosphere. The tower won't allow them to climb until they've left the port's airspace." Bo-Katan informs them.

"Troopers?" Lana asks.

"A squad at most."

"And they couldn't hit the side of a bantha." Axe Woves says. Lana laughs, from behind her Din looks at the two with a hint of jealousy.

"I need to bring the child to stay with a friend while we are out." Din says to the group, expecting Lana to follow him.

"Then we get Lana in some armor." Woves smiles.

Lana smiles into her hand, she couldn't believe she was going to dawn Mandalorian armor, let alone her mothers.

"Meet us back here at sunrise. Don't be late." Bo-Katan stares down Din. "Woves, can you bring us Katoa's armor."

He stands from his spot beside Lana, slipping on his helmet and sailing away. Din does the same, in the other direction, most likely bringing the child to the passenger to watch over for a bit.

Lana rises from where she was seated atop the Crest. She winces slightly at the pain in her side. "I found out about my mother's past through my father's journal. Why would he not tell me about any of this?" She asks swiftly.

Bo-Katan ponders for a second, moving her helmet to her other arm. "That I don't know. Your father is a good man, a man of honor."

"Was. He was a good man. He was killed by a band of raiders." Lana sighs.

"Oh Lana, I'm sorry to hear that, my condolences." Bo-Katan drops her head. "I'm sure that your father decided not to tell you for a reason. He might've wanted to forget his past and focus on the present. Let you live a quiet life compared to him."

A quiet life she did live, up until a certain Mandalorian stepped foot on her planet. Her father tried to hide their past, but eventually Lana was face to face with it.

Axe Woves lands next to them, a pack in his hands. "Katoa Roaz's armor, passed onto the next generation." He hands the pack to Lana. Reeves smiles, "Put it on."