35

" uncovered "

Mythrol, Cara, Greef Karga and Din wait outside the crest for Lana to change into her armor

Mythrol, Cara, Greef Karga and Din wait outside the crest for Lana to change into her armor. Din didn't tell them the reason for stopping at the Crest, he wanted to see their reactions. As she walks down the ramp and approaches the speeder, Cara and Karga are taken back, Mythrol is just kind of confused.

A smile is painted across Karga's face. "Well, well, well."

"That's new isn't it?" Cara says, offering her a hand into the speeder. Lana jumps in the speeder, sitting half-way on Din's lap and the little space she had between Karga.

"That it is." Lana smirks.

•·················•·················•

As they drove out of the plentiful gates of the town, they are met with the desolate plains of Nevarro. They head into a valley between giant pieces of black rock, Karga turns to the two, "The whole base is powered by a reactor."

"We sneak in, overload the reactor, and get the hell outta there." Cara speaks up from beside Mythrol.

"Let's be fast. And keep the speeder running." Din says to Mythrol.

"There it is right up there." Karga points to the base hanging off the edge of one of the cliffs.

"How close you want me to drop you off?" Mythrol asks.

"How about the front door?" Lana smirks.

"You heard her." Karga agrees.

"Little close for a civilian, isn't it?"

"I got two choices for ya. You take us in and I knock a hundred years off your debt. Or I leave ya out here in the lava flats to walk home with whatever is left in your humidity vest." Karga bellows.

"It's not much of a choice, is it?"

Once the approach the door Lana looks up to see one of the landing docks stretched out above them. "All right. We can't go any further than this."

"Let's go." Says Lana, jumping out of the speeder first, with Din landing beside her. Lana puts on her helmet, drawing her weapon and searching their surroundings. Din examines the main control panel. "Controls are useless. They're melted." he complains.

"Well it's probably not rated for lava." Karga says.

"Imperial trash." Cara adds.

"All right, I'm headed back. Hit me up on the comm, we could set up a rendezvous time." Mythrol says.

"You park your gills right there until I say otherwise."

"I'm starting to dehydrate boss."

"Okay how does 30 more years off your debt sound?"