Scene 4 - Launching Thunderbirds 2 and 3

You know how it goes. The music begins.

Jeff returns towards his desk. Scott and Alan sit together on the black seats as they lower downwards. Virgil rushes towards the portrait of the rocket, leaning backwards as he falls back to the slide. Gordon and Brains meanwhile stand in the lift rushing downwards to Thunderbird 2 – as Gordon's outfit is layered onto him, and for Brains his orange tech suit. Max stands in the middle, with no alterations added to the robot. Down the slide, Virgil reaches Thunderbird 2 silo, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. He grabs onto the handles and jumps down into his ship, sealing it up. The pods wheel across underneath Thunderbird 2, finally stopping at Pod 4. Once Virgil jumps into his seat with the wheel in front, he activates a button to lower his ship down to ground level, with the entrance of the caves opening. Gordon, Brains, and Max are lifted up into the control deck of Thunderbird 2, ready for the takeoff.

In Thunderbird 3's silo, Scott and Alan are placed inside the craft with their chairs being pushed inside the craft as they prepare for launch. The caves are opened, and Thunderbird 2 taxis out. The palm trees sway downwards as the craft stands ready to takeoff. Thunderbird 3 is sealed up from around, with Thunderbird 2 risen up to point into the sky, the blast pad opens. The countdown begins... 5...4...3...2...1!

Thunderbird 2 blasts off! Thunderbird 3 blasts off!

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!