Scene 3 - Rocket Recovered

Gordon deploys the grasping arms for Blue Streak sat delicately on the ledge of rock. Another inch to the left it would fall and most likely explode. Thunderbird 4 easily approaches the missile, and its claws tap the missile, and it slips, and falls! The grabs speedily snatch Blue Streak just in time!

Gordon:

Phew! Blue Streak successfully secure. I thought I was gonner there for a sec.

Virgil:

Magnetic grabs deployed!

A monitor of Jeff Tracy lights up.

Jeff:

Thunderbird 2, Brains are you there?

Brains:

I-I'm here Mr. T-Tracy.

Colonel Henderson:

Well, well. The great Jeff Tracy. It's been a while.

Jeff:

Seems it has Henderson. Since then you've been launching up missiles and seemed to be targeting crafts.

Sergeant Dalton:

And said he would take full responsibility from it. Not that there is much responsibility to take now Atlantica has been destroyed.

Jeff:

I know. My boy Scott told me. What counts is that no lives were lost in it. Brains, the second VGR has hit the Fireflash and has crashed in a forest in North Wales. She landed safely but the forest has ignited a fire. And Thunderbird 3 can't shift Fireflash as she's too badly crippled from the VGR.

Brains:

Well, Thunderbird 3 w-wasn't des-signed for forest f-fires. And by the s-sounds of the F-Fireflash is t-too bad to be picked up. I shall begin a full an-analysis of the d-danger zo-zone. Send John the sc-schematic for me please.

Colonel Henderson:

Anything we can do?

Sergeant Mantez:

I think we've already done enough, Colonel. Now we just have to sit tight.

The magnetic grabs underwater have neatly grabbed onto the Blue Streak Missile. Thunderbird 4 releases grip.

Gordon:

All yours now big brother!

Virgil:

F.A.B! Hang on tight! It's about to get explosive!

The grabs wind Bleak Streak back up, and pours out from the ocean sea carefully. As Thunderbird 2 begins descending upwards vertically, Blue Streak dangles with the grabs just underneath. Thunderbird 2 then blasts upwards, soaring upwards towards space as everyone hangs on tight. Moments before they reach the bottom of Earth's atmosphere, Virgil releases the missile, falling and falling back down to earth. Thunderbird 2 wheels over a full loop charging away and also downwards towards the sea like Blue Streak. As the mighty craft turns fully horizontal, the Colonel screams as Virgil fires the engines further.

Afterburners on!

Thunderbird 2 blasts forward and the falling missile will just miss them as it falls in front of them. Virgil fires little small bullets from its little guns at the front of the craft for the missile to be hit. KABOOOOM! RROOAARR! It explodes! And Thunderbird 2 masterfully swords through the furious rage.

Virgil:

Virgil:

Base from Thunderbird 2, Blue Streak has successfully been destroyed. Retrieving Thunderbird 4.

Gordon:

F.A.B Virgil, standing by!

Jeff:

Good. As soon as you've picked up Gordon, head straight for North Wales. It won't take long before that fire spreads and cooks Fireflash.