Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

It was Monday afternoon when Sneha thought she will speak to Anaira about what's going on in her mind. Sneha worked as a freelancer and she mostly worked from home unless she had to visit the site before she took up any interior designing project.

Anaira was in her room making a list of things that she needed to pack before she left for Mumbai. She didn't want to rush and panic at the end moment like she always does.

Sneha came to Anaira's room and looked at her. She looked like she was thinking something deeply and she was chewing the pen's cap.

Sneha called her " Anu, what are doing?" Anu hadn't realized that Sneha was here until she called her name. Anu told her " Hi Bhabi, I was making a list of things that I need to pack before leaving for Mumbai. You know how lazy I am and I don't want to take any tension at the end moment."

Sneha replied "That's really good. Let me know if you need any help and don't hesitate."

"Sure bhabhi! Thank you." Anu said.

"I have something else to ask you." Sneha initiated the topic that she thought she will ask Anu.

Anaira looked at her sister in law curiously and nodded her head. Sneha asked her "Are you really okay with going to Mumbai? Or are you doing this because of paapaji?"

"No bhabhi, I have no problem with going to Mumbai. I am little sad that I have to leave you guys but I have to look at the bigger picture. Paapa is sending me there so that I can learn from the best. Dad's friend's son who is going to be my mentor is a really talented businessman I have heard. And another reason being their company is a big name in hotel and real estate." She replied to Sneha and continued. "As you know paapa has plans to extend our business to hotel and real estate and the knowledge I will be gaining there will help us very much." She completed her explanation.

Sneha was relieved with this answer. She told Anu "I'm really happy that you have things sorted out. I thought you were in dilemma and you looked sad. But now I'm confident you are going to kill it there!" She hugged Anaira and wished her all the best.

After their discussion about Mumbai they both chit chatted about movies fashion and other girly stuff and after sometime Sneha returned to her room.

Anaira was browsing through her phone and she got a ping on her messenger. It was from Rishi. Rishi is Anuj's friend and he had a crush on Anu. Though she was not interested in him, he never stopped trying. He was handsome and was from a reputed family but Anaira never felt those kind of feelings for him.

Anuj and Sneha too knew about Rishi's feelings but they didn't see any harm in Rishi's healthy flirting and more than anything he was a really good person and they knew that he will never hurt Anu.

Anaira too never thought badly about him. She thought once he meets his true soulmate he will definitely understand this was nothing but a small crush.

Rishi was asking Anaira about her internship. She texted him the details and informed him that she was leaving this Saturday. Rishi too stayed in Delhi and was looking after his father's business. They owned a jewelry business but Rishi always wanted to do something related to technology or software. He was still planning his next step.

He felt bad that Anaira was leaving Delhi. He had thought that once she comes back from  London he will be able to spend time with her and they can eventually start dating. But he didn't want Anaira to think that he was a creep and always maintained a distance and he also respected her and her family a lot and didn't want to spoil the bond his family shared with Anuj's family. He was really a nice guy. If only Anaira was interested in him, things would be so different!