Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

Everyone danced to their heart's content in the party, many bollywood dance numbers were played and all of them had a lot of fun.

Aditya was a bit moody here and there, specifically when he saw Anaira dancing with Harpreet. Later they had food and retired to the rooms that were assigned to them.

Later in the night Anaira wasn't getting sleep, she didn't get sleep that easily in the new places. She called her mom and went out in the garden speaking to her.

"Anu, are you alright? Why are you sounding so dull?" her mom asked her.

"No mom, I'm fine. I'm just tired because of all the dancing. It was so much fun!!" she replied.

"Accha, did you have dinner? And don't talk to random people. Be with Simran always." her mom instructed.

"Ma! I'm not a small kid. I will be fine so stop worrying." Anaira said.

Her mom still treated her like a small kid. She spoke to her mom for some more time and sat on a garden bench, looking at the sky. She always liked looking at the sky, the stars and the moon. She enjoyed the serenity that the night sky brought.

While she was lost in the night sky, someone else had entered the scene. It was Aditya of course!!!

"What are you doing here? Didn't sleep?" he asked her.

"I don't get sleep that easily in new places. Why are you not sleeping?" she asked him.

"I was on a client call and saw you here." he said. Anaira just nodded as he sat at the other end of the garden bench.

"You have 4 months left for your internship. How do you feel about the learning curve?" he asked her suddenly after few minutes of silence. He kept track of her intership. He knew when it was going to get over.

"It's been great so far. I have learned a lot of things." Anaira replied.

"Anaira, i wanted to tell you..." Aditya started but was soon cut off by someone. Simran and Nishant came there.

"What are you two doing here?" Simran aksed.

"I wasn't getting sleep." both of them replied at a time.

"By the way, what are you love birds doing here?" Anaira asked them.

Both of them blushed but didn't tell anything. Harpreet joined them later and all of them started chit chatting. Harpreet was telling them about his life in Canada.

Aditya felt that he was flirting with Anaira but actually Harpreet was just being friendly. He was jovial with everyone.

Aditya decided that he needs to do something. He knew that he's feeling something for Anaira and of he doesn't act fast, someone else will do. He decided to talk to Anaira about his plan tomorrow.

Next day was a chaos with everyone rushing here and there to get ready. Anaira wore a beautiful saree and did minimal make-up and tied her hair in to a messy bun.

Aditya was seeing her in a saree for the first and was bowled over. She spotted him standing with Nishant. Simran was with her cousin. Aditya looked dashing in the Indian attire. He was wearing a simple sherwani suit.

Anaira just wanted to pinch his cheeks and say he looked cute but held herself back. She saw many girls admiring him and she had also heard few girls asking Simran about Aditya. 'Who's that hot guy?' they had asked right in front of her.

'What rights do i have on him to feel bad if other girls are asking about him?' she had thought to herself and kept her emotions in check.

When she approached Nishant and Aditya who were standing near the mandap, Nishant was the first one to compliment her. He saw Anaira like a sister that he never had.